Chapter 16

One hour later hoth base
Kanan pov.
I was in still medical bay with zeb and chopper waiting for mon mothra. She has been gone for a few days when we got back to the base. She want to know what happen me while I was being held capture by clan bridger. Then the door open and she walk in. Master jarrus it good to see you again after being in clan bridger hands. She said. Yeah it's good to back. I said. So do you mine telling me what happen out there and do they have some kind of weakness? No they don't and I'll tell you what happen.

15 minutes later.
And that's it. I said as I finish my story. I can't believe that happen to you and I also really can't believe that captain syndulla would betray us after all the years she work for the rebellion and just left for an out of control group who only care about their self. Mon mothma said in anger. I can't believe it either. Hera of all people would do this. Zeb said.

Yeah her words were exactly the rebellion is weak, vulnerable. I didn't just betray the rebellion. I betray ezra and sabine by yelling at them on day. I should have left with them but I didn't. So I join them. Is what she said. That it going to call them and talk to hera. Mon mothma said and walk to the door. But senator if you call there track us and send our local to the empire. I said. Not to worry they won't be able to track us. She said and walk out. Come on zeb and chopper let's go. We got up and walk out.

5 minutes later
We arrive at the comman center and saw mon mothma calling clan bridger. Then there was an answer. WHO IS THIS? THIS A RESTRICTED FREQUENCY ONLY FOR MANDALORAIAN'S. WHO AM I'M SPEAKING TO? The man ask on the holo screen. This mon mothma of the rebellion. I wish to speak to your leaders and hera syndulla. She said. Fine one moment. Now we wait.

Sabine pov.
Me,ezra, and hera were in the throne room talking when a mandaloraian warrior ran in. My lords. He said kneeling down.What is it warrior? Ezra ask. The rebel leader known as mon mothma wishes to speak to all three of you. Fine we'll be right there. I said and we all walk out of the door.

2 minutes later
We arrive and saw her on the screen. Well well look who it is. It the senator who kick us out 5 years, the least, the droid, and the blind jedi without his weapon. I said. Enough! Now I want to speak to hera. Yes senator. Hera ask. How could you betray the rebellion for these clan of jokers? Did she just call our clan a joke? Ezra ask. Yes she did. I said back to him. Then hera spoke.

Listen here senator. Clan bridger is not a joke. If anyone the jokers it's you and whole entire rebellion. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!! Yeah you heard me. The rebellion can't take care of themselves. Losing plots and bases that's what your only good for senator. LOSING!!! Well we can just send the corness of your base to the empire ending clan bridger once and for all. Hahahaha! All three us laugh at what she said. What's so funny?

You think empire would come here. Please the empire try to retake this base many times in the past but they couldn't because we're stronger then them. I said. Yeah and you know what's real funny. What? She ask. We know were you are. Ezra said. Yeah we know your new base is on hoth. I said. How did you... you know senator I was part of your decision about the new base when I still work for the rebellion. Hera said with a smile.

So next time you threaten us. We won't call the empire. We take care of you ourselves. Ezra said and ended the transmission. Well that went well. I said. Yeah and hera that was great. Ezra said. Thanks I learn from the best. She said. And with that. They should be scarce of us now. I said and we left back to the throne room.