Chapter 13

5 hours later
Zeb pov.
I was on the new base . Worry about kanan. He's been gone for a few days to go get hera back but hasn't returned. I think he's been captured by clan brigder. They either torturing him and hera or kill them. Then chopper and ap-5 came up to me. What do you guy want now? I ask. Mon mothma told us to come get you there's something that you need to see. Ap-5 said. Fine let's go. I got up and we started walking to the command center.

3 minutes later
We arrived and I saw mon mothma. Captain orrelios we have something that you need to see. She press a button and video pop up. It show ezra and sabine with their helmets on with kanan on his knees. He had blood and bruise all over his face and he was cuff behind his back.

Members of the rebels alliance. We see that you left your base and move on to somewhere else. However we have kanan here for you to pick up from your old base. We're done with him. He's useless to us but the twi'lek stays as our prisoner. Ezra said. Don't send anyone else or we won't do what we did to kanan. We will kill your troops and torture the leaders and execute them when we find you. This is your only warning. Sabine said and ended the transmission.

What should we do? I ask. There's nothing we can do. Mon mothma said. If kanan there we need to go get him. Are you sure that's the wises choice it could be a trap. I don't care he's my friend. I'm going to go get him rather you like it or not. I said and ran out. Chopper and ap-5 were following me. I made it to a transport ship and ran up to the bridge to started up the engine's. Where are you going? Ap-5 asked me. I'm going to go get my friend back strap in. I said and took off.

10 minutes later
I arrived at yavin 4 and landed at the old base. I look around to see if I can find him. KANAN! KANAN! I called for him. ZEB OVER HERE!!! I turn around and saw him in the the base. Kanan I'm coming. I ran to him and pick him and took him to the transport and took off.

Ezra pov.
I saw zeb took kanan to the transport and took off. So now he's gone and we can get down to business. Sabine said. Yes once we save mandalore. I have big plans for the empire and the rebellion.