Chapter 3

Ezra pov.
I Watch As The Ghost Left Our Planet. Knowing They'll Be Back. Then The Captain Came Up To Me and Sabine. My Lords. What Sould We Do Now? I Look To Sabine Then Back To The Captain. Ready Our Warriors and Gas Up The Fighters. We Know These Rebels. They Will Not Give Up Without A Fight. I said.

Yes Sir. The Captain said and Turn To The Warriors. YOU HEARD HIM WARRIORS!!! GET READY FOR AN ATTACK!!! As The Warriors Were Get Ready. Me and Sabine Went Back To Inside.

You Think They'll Be Back? Sabine ask. Yes I Can Feel It. We Reach Our Throne Room To See Our Five Year Old Daughter Playing. Mommy, Daddy Your Back. Mira said. Yes Sweetie Were Back. Sabine said. Did You Get Rid of Those Guys Who Kick You Out?
Yes But They'll Return. So Who Turn Is It This Time?

It My Turn Sabine. I'll Led The Attack. Ok I'll Stay Here With Mira. Ok. I Turn On My Com and Called The Captain. Captain Are We Ready? Yes Sir. Then Launch Your Fighters. I'll Be Joining You Shortly. Yes Sir. Good.

Hera pov.
And That's What Happened. I Told Mon Mothma. So You Found Them and They Refuse To Join Us and Pointed Their Weapons At You. She said. Yes. Well Go Back There and Take Some Ships With You. And Try To Get Them To Join Us. And If They Attack.

Attack Them Back With Full Force. With That We Left With Some Ships and Jump Into Hyperspace For Planet Clan Brigder.

Few minutes later
Narrator pov.
The Rebellion Came Out of Hyperspace Over Planet Clan Brigder When One of The Mandalorian Warriors got Transmission Coming Through To The Command Center. Your Highness. Yes Warrior? Sabine ask.

We're Receiving A Incoming Message From The Rebels. Put It Through. It Was Put Through The Scene and Hera Appeared. Hera I See That You Return With Friends This Time. Listen Sabine We Don't Have To Do This. If You Will Just Joi... I Don't Have To Join You. Now Leave Or Be Destroyed.

We're Not Going Anywhere. Then So Be It. NOW CAPTAIN!!! Sabine yelled. Then Mandalorian Fighters Came Out of Nowhere. The Fighters Were Invisible. Hera said. FIRE!!! Sabine yelled. The Fighter's Started Firing On The Rebels Ships.

ALL TEAMS FIRE BACK!!! Hera Ordered. The Rebels Started Fireing Back But They Couldn't Compare To The Mandalorian Fighters. THIS IS RED TEAM THEIR SHOOT US DOWN!!!

TAKE OUT THEIR CRUISERS!!! The Captain Order. THE FIGHTERS ATTACK CRUISER NUMBER 3!!! THEY'RE DESTORYING THE CRUISER WERE GOING DO... The Signal Was Lost. That It. I'm Taking Those Fighters Down. Hera said.

Then A Mandalorian Fighter Fired At Them. Well Well. Hera I See That You Didn't Take My Wife's Advise and Now You'll Pay The Price. Ezra said and Started Shooting Down A-Wings, Y-Wings, and X-Wings.

WE'RE TAKING HEAVILY FIRE!!! One of The Pilot yelled. I Have No Choice Then. ALL SHIPS RETREAT!!! BACK TO YAVIN!!! Hera Radio. The Remaining Ships Turn Around and Jump Into Hyperspace.

We Did It Clan Brigder. The Rebels Have Retreated and We Have Won This Battle and The Rebellion Has Started A War. Ezra said.

10 Minutes Later
Hera and The Remaining Rebels Returned To Yavin 4. What Are Our losts? Mon Mothma ask. We Lost 12 Fighters With 8 Left, We Also Lost 1 Cruiser, 2 Blockaded Runners, and 1 Hummer Head Covette. It Seems That Clan Brigder Is Too Strong. We Will Not Fight Them Again.

This Battle Is Over. Yes Mam. I Look Over To Kanan and Zeb and Spoke. I Can't Believe Ezra and Sabine Did This. Let's Just Hope We Don't Cross Paths With Them Again. Kanan said. Yeah If We See Them Again. I Killed Them. Zeb said. I Hope You're Right Zeb. Hera Told Him As They Landed.