Chapter 9

Kanan pov.
It Was Hera. Hera Are You Ok? I Ask. Shut Up Kanan. She Said. What? Hera What Have They Done To You? They Didn't Do Anything To Me Kanan. They Have Open My Eyes. Made Me See. See What Exactly. See That Working For The Rebellion Was A Mistake. And That Ezra And Sabine's Banishment Was A Excellent Choice For Them. But Hera The Rebellion Is Your life. I Said.

Not Anymore. The Rebellion Is Nothing But Weak And Vulnerable. I Have Chosen A Different Life. It Here With Clan Brigder. And Just To Show You How Serious I Am. I'll Transmit Rebel Commands Location To The Empire. Ending The Rebellion For Good. Hera Pulled Out A Transmitter And Press It.

I'm Afraid That Transmitter Won't Do You Any Good. I Said. And Why Is That? Sabine Ask. The Rebles Aren't There Anymore. Mon Mothma Moved Relocated The Base To A Secret Location. And Where This Secret Location? Ezra Ask. I'm Never Telling You. I Said. Fine Warriors Take Him To A Cell To Be Interrogated. Sabine Order. Yes Your Highness. The Mandalorian Captain Said Pulled Me Up.

Well If I'm Going To Staying Here. Release Hera Of Your Control. What Control? What Are You Talking About? Ezra Ask. The Control Collar Around Her Neck. You Know To Get Her To Obey You. Oh That Collar. Well If You Stop Talking And Noticed That It's Been Remove. She's Not Under Our Control. She's Under Her Own Free Will.

What? But I Saw Her Through The Force That She Was On A Table And You Two Were Torturing Her. I Said Then Hera Started Laughing And Spoke.

Yes I Was Being Torturing By Them. But Then I Started To Realize That Ezra And Sabine Were Right. Not Because I Wanted It To Stop. Because Mon Mothma Was Wrong To Send Us To Fight Them. We Were Clearly No Match. So I Joined The Winning Side. So You Betrayed Us. Yes Kanan I Did. Warriors Get Him Out Of here. Sabine Order Again And They Took Me Away.

3 Hours Later
Hoth base
Zeb Pov.
I Was On The New Base With Chopper And The Other Rebels Wondering Where Was Kanan. He's Been Gone For 3 Hours And No One Has Seen Him. Chopper Said Something But I Can't Understand Him. You Know I Can't Understand You Right. Hey AP-5. Yes What Is It? He Ask.

Can You Tell Me What Chopper Is saying. Fine. He Said That Kanan Took The Ghost To Save Hera From Clan Brigder. WHAT!!!! I Yelled. Yes That's What He Said. AP-5 Said. Then There's Nothing I Can Do. This Is Something He Must Do Own His Own.

Back On Clan Brigder Planet.
Sabine pov.
I Was In The Throne Room With Ezra Playing With Mira Like A Family. Then Hera Walk In. My Fighter Squadron Is Ready For Our Mission My Lords. Hera Said. Good. You Will Depart In 30 minutes. And Hera Thank You For Join Us. I Said. You're Welcome. And Thank You Guys For Opening Eyes.

You Were Right. I Didn't See Before But Now I Do And I Wanted To Apologize For Getting Upset At You Two All Those Years Ago. It Alright. We Have Move On From It. We Hug Each Other And Then Ezra And Mira Join In Too. This Was Family.