The Best Part of Arguing

Fair warning, this part really has nothing to do with the plot. I was just feeling extremely thirsty and decided to write it. Part 3 will be out soon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nell had finished her packing sat her bag by the front door and rejoined her husbands in their bedroom. Taking a seat on the bed she rested her left hand in her right, pushed her thumb into her mouth and looked up at them with sultry eyes. Now that their argument was over and they had given in to her desire to come with them she felt they deserved something in return, a treat of sorts. After all she had no idea when they would get the chance to be alone again, or if they would get a chance at all. If this was to be their last night together for the foreseeable future she wanted it to be memorable.

 If this was to be their last night together for the foreseeable future she wanted it to be memorable

Fili was the first one to notice the look on Nell’s face. Having just finished packing his bag he looked up. Seeing the lust and love burn in her eyes had his breath hitching. He sat his bag on the floor and moved toward her slowly, like a lion hunting his prey. And that was exactly what he was, her majestic lion and she was the prey he wanted to devour. His need for her consumed him as he took her hands from her mouth and pressed his lips to hers in a scorching kiss. He buried his hand in her dark hair tugging lightly earning a soft moan. Fili's lips turned up in a smug grin and he did it again. He loved being able to elicit such sounds from her.

Kili, hearing the moan, looked up and as soon as he did desire coursed through his veins. His packing was forgotten as he climbed on the bed behind Nell. Callused fingers played with the hem of her tunic lightly pressing into the flesh on her hips. Soft lips attached to the side of her neck, nibbling. He trailed up pressing a kiss to just under her earlobe and another moan left her. This one louder than the one his brother had caused.

Nell felt herself melting under their touch. She may fight, argue, and disagree with them, but in the bedroom she was theirs to do with as they pleased. Anytime they touched her she felt on fire, a burning desire consumed her body and soul. A flame she was all too willing to let burn her if it meant she got to be with them; be with her soulmates in that sweet, sweet bliss. As Fili devoured her lips and Kili attacked her neck she reached out grabbing Fili's tunic and pulling him as close as she could. She wanted to feel every part of him pressed up against her. To have his smell, his touch embedded in her skin.

Kili smirked hearing her soft whimpers and grabbed the edge of her tunic pulling it up. Fili broke the kiss long enough for the cloth to be discarded somewhere in the room. “By Mahal, you are gorgeous, Gimlelul,” Fili whispered as her upper body came into view. He cupped her right breast in his hand teasing the nipple with the pad of his thumb. His eyes locked with hers. Her pupils were so lust-blown he could barely see the color of her irises . “We'll take care of you don't worry.” Fili pressed his lips to hers once again as his fingers continued to tease her nipple.

As Fili teased one breast, Kili reached around Nell to tease the other. He pinched the rock hard pebble and rolled it forcing a groan from deep within her. “That's is sweetheart let it out.” Kili loved the sounds she made and the fact she never held back. She was very vocal in letting them know just how good they made her feel. Nell couldn't take the kisses, the teasing touches anymore, she needed one of them in her and she needed it now. “Please,” she begged as she pulled away to look into Fili's eyes.