Chapter 1

Percy's P.O.V

I was playing with the water at the beach with Annabeth reading in my lap. I flicked a little water onto Annabeths book earning a glare and an elbow to the stomach.

We went through a lot during Tartarus. I was forced to control the rivers of Tartarus(not fun)and I mastered my powers.

We're both 19 now and I'm planning on proposing to her soon, but I have to wait for the right moment. She is the love of my life and I know she feels the same way about me...I think.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps nearing us. Both Annabeth and I turned to see Jason and Piper walking towards us.

When they reached us we both stood up. I grinned and bro hugged Jason. We had become closer than brothers. Next to us Piper and Annabeth hugged. They had become closer than sisters.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Chiron wanted us to come get you, the rest of the seven are back at the big house." Replied Piper

"A quest?" Annabeth asked.

Jason shrugged. "Why else would he want us?"

I looked at Annabeth and I know she's thinking the same thing I am. If Chiron wants all of the seven it must be serious.

We jogged to the big house where the others were waiting for us. We quickly greeted everyone then sat down waiting for Chiron to tell is why we were here.

Chiron walked to the center of the room. "Long ago Hecate blessed a certain group of mortals she deemed worthy. These mortals were the first wizards. They soon multiplied and became a large community."

"Woah, hold on a moment Chiron.Wizards? They aren't real!" Leo exclaimed.

"Neither are demigods." Chiron replied. Well, he had a point there.

"But this is impossible Chiron!" Annabeth exclaimed.

"They are no more impossible than you or I. Now could you please hold all commentary till the end?" Chiron asked. We all nodded and he continued.

"A while ago in the wizard world there was a wizard who turned evil. He gathered a group of followers and they attempted to take control of the wizard world. One night this wizard killed a baby boys family but when he tried to kill the baby he couldn't. The baby defeated this wizard and became famous. The baby grew up and started attending a wizard school that a good friend of mine is the headmaster of. 2 school years ago this wizard came back and until last year the wizard world wouldn't believe them but there was a battle where he was spotted so now everyone knows he is back."

"Albus, the friend of mine, has requested my best demigods to come and protect this boy and help with the wizard war."

"How come he didn't want our help when this wizard first came back?" I asked.

"Because nobody believed he was back until now so he wasn't able to make a move without alerting everyone to his presence but now he can." Chiron replied.

"How difficult will this quest be?" Frank asked.

"Compared to what you have been through it will be a walk in the park. And because of your godly blood no spells should affect you. Although, this also means spells that would help you would also not work on you so keep that in mind."

"We will have to break the news of demigods to them easily so we will send you to the school one at a time. First will be Percy then Annabeth then Leo then Jason and Piper then Frank and Hazel."

"When am I leaving?" I asked.

"In an hour. Start packing"

I got up and the others follows me.

"Alright gods I can handle. Wizards too, but if Chiron tells me that
one more Fairytale is true I'm gonna lose it." Leo said as we walked outside.

Piper nodded in agreement. "What's the point in creating wizards anyway? I mean, Hecate already has her half blood children." Hazel pointed out.

"Maybe she wanted people to have magic yet not be bound to live the way half bloods do." Frank suggested.

"And yet here we are helping clean up their mess." Jason replied.

"Yeah. I should go pack. Later guys." I said. I hurried off to my cabin.

I packed my things quickly. I've learned the hard way that when a god gives you a specific time to meet, you better not be late.

The others saw me off. I told Annabeth I would Iris message her as soon as I could.

"Don't get killed, seaweed brain." She told me.

"Hecate will flash you to a wizard bar where she is waiting and will give you further instructions there." Chiron said.

Not a minuter later after he said that I could feel a squeezing sensation in my lungs, a warning that I was about to be sent somewhere. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again I was no longer on half blood hill.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. Let me know what I can do better from now on.