Lucy is Pure Evil

1 Month Later

The town was blabbering solely about the idea of starting a war with the other classes. People took sides, but I decided to stay out of trouble.

Things were going pretty well. The snow started to clear up, finally I could be taking long walks without having to stop. That was until I got the note.

It was addressed from the king himself. I wondered what he wanted with me.

On the day I had to go, it was beautiful. I was feeling rather perky. That was until I discovered what was going on.

I skipped out of the carriage and to the castle. Lucy opened the door. My mood changed, I still hated Lucy, knowing there were bigger enemies out there. She wore a smile.

"Why come in." Lucy sneered.

"Cut the crap bitch." I scowled.

"Ooh, you're certainly feisty today." she sneered and dragged me in.

"Where the hell is the king." I growled

"He won't be attending this meeting, he has business today." Lucy smirked.

"You have heard the rumours, right?" Lucy asked innocently. I looked at her and growled.

"Well, the king is going in." Lucy continued. I gasped, I knew her exact plan.

"You don't mean." I muttered.

"Ha! smart girl." Lucy laughed.

Lucy was going to force the king in battle and let the king get finished off by the other classes. Then, that will give her full authority to execute me since she was the king's only heir.

"You vile creature." I growled.

"Now, now, people will know you exist, along with him." Lucy sneered.

"I'm leaving." I snapped and stormed out the door.

When I got home, I told Edgar everything.

"We're dead meat." I muttered.

"Not just yet, we can escape." He replied.

"Where?" I asked.

"Dunno, anywhere." Edgar said with a shrug.

"We'll run away as soon as the war starts." Edgar announced.

"What about the others?" I asked. He shrugged.

"We'll deal with them later." Edgar answered.