Venus, The Girl Who Plays With Snakes

YES FINALLY AN UPDATE, SOWWY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT. NOW STFU AND READ :D.

I woke up the next morning with Edgar still at my side, sleeping. He woke up.

"Irene" He whispered and then kissed me. I kissed him back.

"You're so" He whispered and then kissed me again, slowly unbuttoning my dress.

"Please stop." I whispered. He didn't. Aggressively, I pushed him off me and ran out of the room.

"Irene! I'm sorry!"Edgar yelled. I ignored him and ran out of the house, regardless of the fact he was chasing me. After four years, I was still a fast runner. Unfortunatly, I still I have horrible cordination. I stumbled over a rock and Edgar fell right on top of me, pinning me to the ground. I groaned in defeat, overall, he was still a better athlete than I was, a selfish athlete.

"G-get off m-me." I squeaked, squirming to get out his arms. He smirked.

"Ha! You're smarter than I thought you would be." Edgar sneered. I replied with a growl. His arms loosend around me as I gaped. I, still on the floor watched as Edgar helped me up. At this point, I couldn't refuse as he gave me that handsome look. I shook my head in frustration.

"What?" Edgar asked stupidly. He always acted like that, innocently. It annoyed me.

"Just, forget it." I muttered, still not forgiving him. My hands balled into fists as he grabbed me by the waist and took me back to the house, the very large house.

1 Day Later

I ran low on art supplies, so I had to go to the lower part of the Ghost Territory. Carolyn insisted on going so she could keep an eye on Edgar. That is where things got strange. As I carried the bags I noticed about 5 children, each about nine or ten, they appeared to be much taller than one in the middle. A girl around their age with platinum blonde hair and beetle black eyes. She was short and awfully skinny and pale. The others seemed to be bullying her because of her reactions. After watching them for so long, they reached the girl's breaking point. She stamped her foot and started screaming, then out of nowhere, snakes, about a dozen came charging at the bullies. The bullied ran in panic. As the three of us continued walking, a snake came charging at me, its sharp fangs ready to bite me.

"Zeke! What did I say about biting random people!" the girl shrieked. The snake stopped. The girl dashed up to us.

"I am so sorry about Zeke, he's a fighter." She said, stroking Zeke, a snake. Edgar laughed

"You named a snake Zeke?!" Edgar sneered. Carolyn gasped. The girl skipped towards Caroyln

"Carolyn!" she squealed and hugged Carolyn.

"Venus? You still remember me?" Carolyn asked confused. Venus gave a grin,

"Yes." she said.