Chapter 2

Before I had left for college, I was in a summer bowling league with a few friends of mine. Kind of like a one last league before we go our separate ways into adulthood. My best bowling friends were from the northern suburbs. I knew them but not all of there friends. So when I did join the league, I really had no idea who ll of my teammates even were.

The first night, I got to the bowling alley a little early so I could meet up with my two friends Mike and Brian. They were the only two I really knew out here. Brian showed up in his new blue Dodge Neon shortly after I did and we did the usual male bonding type shit. The cool handshake , the "what's up bitch?".

The usual shit guys did to try to be tough. Then comes my friend Mike, and a passenger in his red Chrysler Sebring convertible. He was the showoff, loudmouth kinda guy that just never stopped, so the car fit his personality quite well. His passenger was an absolutely gorgeous blonde. When she stepped out, my jaw felt like it was trying to hold a thousand pounds in it. She was absolutely fucking stunning. I might have drooled a bit actually, she was that hot.

Mike immediately started talking about how great of a bowler he was and how it was his one last time to kick my ass in league. It never happened before, it wasn't happening now. I had other plans.

"Who's your friend Mike?", I asked as she strolled over in our direction. "Tammy" he says. "She's from around here, an she's pretty good so I hope you guys don't mind bowling with a female."

"Hell no!" I said as I continued to stare at her amazing body. Tan and all the curves in all the right places. How the fuck was I going to concentrate on bowling with this smoking hot gorgeous blonde on our team?

"You ok there David?" Mike asked.

"Oh I'm more than fine big guy" I told him with this devilish grin on my face. He just laughed, because he knew I was all about his blonde friend.

"Be careful with her, she's not dating material, she'll break your heart." He warned.

I just ignored him as my eyes never left hers.

She walked up and said hi to Brian and in the sexiest, hottest, fuck me type voice, she quietly said, "Hi there,"as she looked me in the eyes and then straight down at the newly formed bulge pressing against my shorts.

I could feel my cock throbbing as she walked away in her Daisy Duke style cut off shorts with the cheeks of her ass poking their sexyness out of the back. Her skin was perfect. Silky smooth, almost like a satin sheet. I couldn't help but to stare at her. I was entranced. With every step, the slightest bounce made my cock jump in my pants. I needed to fuck this girl. I could't fight the urge. My mind and body weren't going to let me.

She looked back at me really quick and caught me looking. "Shit I'm sorry, I'm just, damn, you are just hot," I said without even thinking twice.

The smile on her face when I said that was almost as good as fucking her right then and there. She wanted me, I knew it, and she new it.

Mike looked at us and shook his head and said "Oh boy this league is going to be interesting."

Almost blushing, with a little laugh, I said, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

He just said, "uh huh, don't forget what I told you big guy".

We walked into the bowling alley and found what set of lanes we were going to be on. I was quite the gentleman and brought Tammys things over for her. She shouldn't have to be doing this all by herself. I still believe chivalry is alive, even though I never saw much of it growing up. I was better than that. I sat in the seat closest to the lanes after I had put my ball on the rack. As I continued to put my shoes on Tammy walks by with her ball, leans over ever so sexy to put her ball on the rack. She knew I was looking. everyone in the entire bowling alley was. Her hot ass hanging out of her shorts, her perfect skin. Bending over within a foot of my face as I was putting my shoes on. She knew what she was doing. She knew what she wanted.

She still turned around and said, " Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to get in your way of putting your shoes on."

I'm sure she didn't . I had a split second day dream of ripping her tiny shorts off and licking her clit right then and there before I snapped back into reality.

"Come on man" I thought to myself, "you need to focus on bowling". I couldn't focus with her scent, her skin, her curves right next to me. Every time I looked to catch a glimpse of her, she was looking right at me. Of course she would be sitting right next to me.

I had to try to talk to her to not constantly think about fucking her brains out. "Where do you live?" I asked her.

"About 10 minutes from here." She said, glancing up at me.

"I'm down the road in Geneva" I told her.

"That's quite the drive" she said. I could tell this was only making things worse. Talking to her about random shit only made me more attracted to her. The way she talked, the tone of her voice. It all drove me insane.

"How long have you been bowling?" I asked Tammy.

"About seven years, and yourself?"

"Thirteen" I replied. "I've heard that you were a pretty damn good bowler. I'm excited to finally meet you and bowl with you." I was caught off guard a little by her statement there.

She knew of me? How did she know who I was? Did people really talk about me? Just another group of thoughts to build up my ego and push the shy me further away.

The night was just beginning and I could tell things would get so much better. She couldn't have sat any closer to me when it wasn't our turn to bowl. She constantly had her hand on my thigh close to where my cock was resting. It was either that or she was gently nudging her leg against mine. Her satin like smooth skin felt so fucking good against mine. The looks we gave each other were the kinds of looks you see in a porn movie before the actors fuck. It was hot, and this was only the first of three games. I could see Mike and Brian in the background snickering and laughing. They knew I hadn't fucked a girl before, and I'm sure they could see how tense I was every time she touched me. I know she had to be able to sense my nervousness as well. I was hoping it wasn't so obvious. I was trying to be the cool guy that acted like fucking a girl was no big deal, but some things you just can't hide.

A few frames into the second game it was her turn, and as she got up her hand slid right on to my cock. She paused for a minute, which seemed like an eternity, jaw opened up and looked right at me and I think I heard her whisper the words "holy fuck" under her breath. I think at that point she realized she was going to fuck me, I think she did it on purpose to "size me up". I could be wrong, but I've heard of girls doing such things to judge cock size. The inadvertent touch. She seemed like she approved, because after her turn, I got up to bowl and she gently brushed my cock with her hand and gave a quick subtle squeeze and the dirtiest smile I had ever seen in my life.

The boys in the back saw that and the laughing and joking seemed to stop right then and there. This was the real deal now. They knew it wasn't her just messing around. They knew at that moment, she really wanted me, and I think they might have been a little bit jealous.

The night continued on like this. Gentle brushes, me at one point with a squeeze and a smack on the ass as to let her know that she was mine. There was so much sexual tension in the air it was ridiculous. I swear I could smell her sweet pussy wetness. Every look she gave me she was saying "fuck me" with her eyes. I had every intention of doing that. Tonight, I was going to lose my virginity. I was going to become a man. I had the hottest girl around, and she wanted me something fierce. There was no stopping it. It was the night that I was going to finally become a man.