Chapter 8

When I woke up I could tell today was going to be amazing. I just about jumped out of bed and had a smile on me that could light up the world. My mom was in the kitchen already with my coffee ready and I thanked her and gave her a really big hug."Whoa, where did that come from? Where's my son at?". She chuckled. I'm usually pretty bland. Not today. I've got a night that I hope to never forget coming up and there's nothing that's going to stop me. Of course I can't say that to my mom. I'm guessing she's find a way to throw me in jail if she knew my plans!

I don't think I'm going to call Tammy at all. She's got a lot on her plate with planning everything I'm sure. I don't want to smother her so early in the day and have her less happy to see me tonight. Speaking of which. I could use a new shirt for tonights event. I'm not much of the name brand kind of guy. Usually I'll just go to Target to get my clothes. Well everything for that matter. Today I'll hit up maybe Hollister or Abercrombie. Tammy is more of the name brand kind of person. I'll sell out this one time for her I guess. I think I have a good enough reason. Well, no. I won't, she likes me for me, I'll stick with Target. Maybe I'll just go with a different color. I'm thinking just plain black. My favorite color, or absence of color, however people look at it.

My mom asked me to get a few things while I was there. Why not, she does so much for me constantly. Target isn't too far away from the hotel party is supposed to be. About twenty minutes away. I love this store. It has a Starbucks in it. I'm not one to go there every day, but today is special. Well, going to be. I go wait in line. I don't like m coffee too much out of the ordinary. The woman up front must have listed off a description for one drink that lasted about twenty seconds! I'm surprised that the person at the counter can even understand it. I get up to the front, "large regular, two cream, two sugar."  When I go to pay I hear a familiar voice behind me, "I'll get his" she says. I turn around and see Tammy standing right behind me. She looks amazing. Perfect makeup and hair. The tightest fitting clothes known to man. I don't know how anybody could get into jeans that tight, but who was I to complain. She wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me a hug and a sweet little kiss. "Thank you for getting that for me" I tell her. "What are you doing here?". "Just getting supplies, cups and snacks, oh, and some condoms." she said with a dirty little smile. I gave her a smile right back.

"Who's getting the alcohol for us?" I asked. "I am" she replied. It just hit me that, I had no idea how old she was. "You are old enough to buy alcohol?".  "Yea I just turned twenty one a few weeks ago. This hotel party is just a second birthday party for me." She and I laughed about that.  "As long as I'm with you at the end of the night, I don't care what the celebration is about." I said with a smile, and a kiss. My thoughts started racing once again as I basically just stared at her as she walked away. Every guy in the store had a quick little head turn as she walked by, whether they were with their girl or not. The best part is that I knew I was going to be doing some dirty shit with her tonight.

I proceeded to go get my shirt and a few things that my mom needed. She gave me money to get it, but, I decided it was my turn to buy. That and I was trying to make sure nothing impeded on my plans. It was just bread, milk, and eggs so it was only a few bucks. When I got home I showed my mom what I had bought. She always said I would look handsome in just about anything I wore. I didn't mind her having a biased opinion. She got what she asked for and when I gave her the money she gave me back, she just looked at me, shook her head and gave me a hug. I guess you could consider me a mama's boy. I don't care really. I think she did a damn good job of raising me and I wanted to show her my appreciation through actions as well as words.

All the housework was done from me doing most of it the last few days. I had time to just relax in my room. I decided to throw in some porn to watch to get myself prepared for the night ahead. I couldn't help it now, I had sex on the brain and didn't know what to do. Watching a porn seemed to be the best logical thing. The foreplay was some of the best stuff for me. Watching a guy receive what seemed to be the best blow job of his life and then the guy going down and licking the girls clit until near orgasm. This part aroused me the most. Basically each partner putting the other so close to the brink of an orgasm, then just stopping. I can't imagine how that feels, To be that turned on and just stopping. After each partner did that then it would start the hardcore fucking until the orgasm. I was always mentally taking notes on how to do things in bed. Knowing one day it would be me with my face buried in between a womans thighs, licking her most tender of areas until she screamed. I play that out in my head all the time. I need to do this to Tammy. I just hope I can do it right. I want to see her face as I lick her down there. I drift off to sleep with this in my head. I never see faces in my dreams, just small sights of whats going on, and sounds. I was imagining this time it was her as I fell asleep.

I woke up a couple hours later to hear my step dad yelling at his video games or some crap. I can't believe a guy his age can be so into games like this. I mean to the point of yelling at it, like it's going to hear you and say. "oh sorry sir, let me fix that." Like seriously, you're 40, grow up. I look a the clock, it's 5:30 so I have plenty of time to get something to eat and get ready. Leftover lasagna hit the spot perfectly. I then take a nice long hot shower to relax. I trimmed down my pubic hair. Not completely clean shaven, but neat and tidy and not so messy. I wrap a towel around and go to my mirror like always. I take longer than usual and check to make sure I look as perfect as I can be. I grab hold of my cock and say, "tonight is your night buddy, don't let me down." As if I needed to give it words of encouragement. I take one last look at myself, and then get dressed. I do look handsome, my mom was right. I don't really think too much about looking good when I go out, but tonight was different. I had to look good. I still had a half an hour before I had to leave so I just sat and thought about things that might happen tonight. I smiled. I was happy and nervous at the same time. Hopefully my confidence from the other night will shine through and make tonight easy. For now I'll be calm and play the night out how I want it to go, in my head. I know for one thing. I won't be drinking. I need to be on my game. Plus it's illegal for me to drink underage. I'll be fine without it. Thoughts of Tammy fill my head again. Always good thoughts. It's about time to go.