The school's heart breaker is my brother...

Sam’s POV:

Anger, it’s like a cancer running through your veins. Once you’re infected it’s almost impossible to stop it spreading. 

 I opened my eyes slowly waiting for the pain to enter my heart, it wasn’t like a car crash pain, sudden and then it was over, it wasn’t even that noticeable, it was just a deep, constant heartache. 

A constant reminder my mother was dead…

Slowly I rose from my bed grabbing the closet thing I could find, to cover my topless body, I stopped in front of the mirror before opening my door.

Although I might be a guy, I’m the hottest in my school and I always need to look my best even if its way to early in the morning for my body to even function correctly.

I staggered down the hallway until something made my subconsciously stop just outside Mia’s room. 

I knew I should keep walking, keep going while I still had the chance,  but I couldn’t it was as if my feet had been cemented to the ground and a devil on my shoulder was telling me to turn round look at the haunting imagine on the wall behind me.

The imagine of happiness, a vision of perfection, the big happy family, loving parents, and best friends who were also siblings. We were so young and stupidly innocent.

My heart screamed out in anger and disgust at the photo, that photo was a lie, those smiles were fake and the happiness was a joke.

There are times in your life when you fall over and scrape you knee, but your mum is always there to tell you it will be okay soon that it will get better.

There are times in your life when you fall off your bike for the first time, but your dads always there to pick you up and help you get back on, telling you, you will learn eventually. 

There are times in your life when you experience your first broken heart, but again like always your parents are always there to tell you that time heals wounds and of course that they always hated that bitch. 

But as I clenched my fist at my side, anger boiling inside me like volcano ready to erupt I realised that life was one big lie. 

My dad was never there,  not once did he show his pathetic face after he walked out on us, all those nights I wished I could ask him that one question, WHY ??

Why did he leave, were Mia and I really such horrible children and mum such a bad wife that he couldn’t cope or did he simply just not love us anymore. 

So many days, so many  nights, minutes and seconds I needed him, so many times I dreamed about him coming back saying it was all a mistake he had loved us all along, sadly though after years of disappointment I had finally come to realise dreams never come true. 

Now that my mother was gone, there was no one. 

No one to hold my hand as I sat terrified in the dentist chair, no one to make me meals – sorry I’m a guy food means a lot to me- no to tuck me into bed at night and no one to hide the lie that was life.

It was like ripping of a band aid before the wound is properly healed. 

You expect the skin to be healed and pure but it’s not it’s still one big bloody mess, exactly like life…

As I looked up the smiling faces in the photo all seemed to be looking at me mocking me, without a second of hesitation I brought my already clenched fist up and smashed it into the photo with as much force as I could.

Pain exploded in my hand, but weirdly it actually felt really good, as blood poured down my shredded knuckles I seriously felt like laughing. 

Finally I could feel something, rather than the numb pain I had been feeling in my heart I could feel real instant pain and it felt good.