The school's heart breaker is my brother...

Prologue:

Imagine your  perfect sex god...

Got him yet ???

Well to everyone at Montybay High Sam Crown was just that.

Sam Crown was the name the girls whispered at night just before they fell asleep.

Sam Crowm was the name the guys boasted about being friends with.

Sam Crown was the name, the mystery and the legend.....

His hair was a gorgeous sandy blond that was messed up in all the right places, and he carried off that "I just woke up" look with confidence and swag. 

His vivid blue eyes and charming smile made all the girl swoon with pleasure as he winked cheekily at them knowing fine well the effect he had on them.

His body was more than toned in fact he was completely ripped, his defined muscles were by far the best I had ever seen. Whenever he was angry or just concentrating hard you could see his muscles tense up and they were easily visible beneath the thin T-shirts he wore.  

I didn't doubt for a second that he had a very abused gym card back at home.

He walked with all the confidence and swagger of a young Mick Jagger his hips thrusting forward with every step, teasing the girls as he ran his hand through his hair and then down to just above his crotch.

He had also perfected the eye brow dance as I liked to call it.

It consisted of him waving and wiggling his eye brows in the oddest fashion that made them look like dancing furry caterpillars on his face.

But for some reason unknown to me, it made most of the other girl nearly drop to the floor and die there as soon as he started his eyebrow dance.

He was able to turn sensible good girls in the baddest of the bad, he could turn 40 some thing year old women into giggling 13 year old school girls and it seemed as if everyone I knew worshipped the ground he walked on.

He knew just how to tease the girls enough to make them want him badly enough but not enough to turn them crazy and have to deal with thousands of girl turning up at his doorstep everyday, though I knew that happened anyway.

He was in the eyes of every girl that went to my school a living, breathing Ken doll. Sexy, hot and had wicked charm he was the perfect boyfriend for all the slutty barbies out there. 

But unlike Ken, Sam wasn't satisfied with just playing with one barbie oh no, he wanted to play with them all.

It seemed to me that he went through girls like I went through lip gloss and that was a scary thought.

I basically eat lip gloss so yeah I was seriously scared to think about what he did to girls.

Every where Sam went he left a trial of broken hearted girls and jealous ex's all wanting a piece of the legend.

He was looked up to by all the guys in the school, as he could get any girl he wanted and he seemed to take great pleasure in making the girls crazy as they waited and hoped for the day when Sam would finally chose them over some other slut.  

I paused thinking for a second calculating up in my head how many girls he had actually been with, let me think....

There was, Louise, Hannah, Holly, Sarah, Poppy, Katie, Olivia, Dionne, Claire, Emma, Caitlin, Ginny, Amanda, Ruby, Chelsea, Summer, Veronica, Hayley, Cassie, Samantha and the list goes on and on and on and ON !!!

God, I laughed slightly to myself as I imagined all the tears that had been cried over Sam. All the tissues they had used could probably produce a tower higher the the Eiffel Tower in Paris. All the late night phone calls from girls crying pitifully down the phone as they begged him to take them back, give them one more chance.

I smiled as I replayed some of the outrageous things I had heard from girl about him, OMG he's so aggressive in bed, he's so hot and sexy, I know he loves me, we are getting married next year and so on...

You get the picture, but I knew that the truth was far from that and I doubted he would even go as far as sleeping with half  those bitches.

It seemed that he could do know wrong, to the oblivious out side world he was perfect.

As you can see Sam might be a drop dead gorgeous hunk but he was your typical player and teen heart breaker or so you would think...

Can you imagine him now ?????

Now here's the twist, imagine the schools heart breaker is your brother....