The school's heart breaker is my brother...

Mia POV:

I followed Mrs Park through the hallways I found my self desperately trying hard not to run away as fast my legs could carry me in the opposite direction as we walked towards her office.

My heart was racing as I took in the stares and whispers of my class mates, I smiled at the floor as I looked at their confused and worried faces, I felt so sorry for them all, none of them really cared about what happened to me they were just worried in case I decided to take them down with me.

Suddenly Mrs Park stopped at her office door and I had to slam my heel into the floor to stop myself from slamming into her back, to be honest I wouldn’t have minded if I had banged right into her but I was already in trouble and I doubted I wanted to make things any worse. 

She turned to give me a disappointed look before opening the door and stepping inside, it took me a few moments before I realised she was waiting for me to follow her in. I stormed in not bothering  to shut the door, I was furious what gave her the right to look at me with that pathetic look, I had done nothing wrong why the hell was I even here???

Then I heard it, that hauntingly familiar laugh, so deep and powerful so sexy, or at least I used to think it was until I got to know the man behind the laugh…

Enter Chase Millers:

The school’s resident bad boy, biggest jerk and most stuck up player known to man. He loved himself more than he loved his own mum, and his ego was big enough to fill 10000000 balloons full of hot air.

Although I hate Chase with all my heart I couldn’t deny there was something about the way he looked, moved and walked that made my heart flutter.

His hair was an unusual combination of blond and brown, although it was cut short that just added to his natural hotness showing off all his beautiful face. His jaw line was harsh and hard but I used to love nothing more than cupping it in my hand and bringing my lips to meet his full sweet lips. He had the body of a god, his muscles were toned and with every step he took towards me I could see them rise and fall through his shirt, I took a deep breathe trying to calm myself.

I saw a smirk begin to dance across his lips as he noticed me staring at his chest, I quickly tore my gaze away and met his eyes. They were sparkling as always and I could imagine all the thoughts that were racing through his mind. He licked his lips slowly as we came face to face.

“Well Crown haven’t we been a naughty girl…” He smiled at me before closing the gap between us.

I looked up at him and glared at him hoping with all my might that if I stared at him long enough he might burst into flames as I directed all my anger towards the stupid jerk that was standing in front of me.

“Wow Millers, have you forgotten already how much you used to like me when I was a naughty girl???” I smirked at him and saw a blush begin to spread up his neck. 

Aww how cute, the bad boy blushing.

“That’s what I thought,” I said before turning away, but Chase caught my wrist before I could leave.

“Crown, if you’re really so bad then why did you beg me to take you back so many times after I broke up with you???” He laughed as I felt my eyes sting with un-shed tears. His grip tightening on my arm causing me to gasp.

“You’re no naughty girl, Mia,” he said using my fist name for the first time so far. “You’re just a pathetic no body.”

He turned and walked away into Mrs Park’s office without a second glance at me as I stood shaking, tears threatening to escape, I choked back a sob. I closed my eyes remembering the countless nights I had cried myself to sleep over Chase Millers. But I wouldn’t let him break me again, not this time.