Chapter 3

Sam

" what in the fuckkkk" I gasped.... the words echoed in the parking garage, and Jade tore her gaze away from me to see what had stopped me in my tracks.
" damn" she muttered when she saw what I had seen
It was Ray my ex girlfriend making out with another stud. The first stud I had ever been in a relationship with, the first stud to make me want to tell her who I really was, the same exact stud that was disgusted to learn that I was actually a stud and not a fem.
" what the fuck" I repeated louder this time which caused Ray and the ugly ass stud with a fade to turn our way " shit " Ray said as her eyes got big.
All four of us stood there for what seemed like an eternity. I couldn't take my eyes off of Ray and it seemed like she couldn't take her eyes off of me. Once Jade noticed that her body language immediately changed she stood up straighter and pushed her shoulder backs. " well this is awkward, so I think it's best if we just leave" Jade grabbed on my hand wanting me to follow her to the car, but I was stuck. " Ray who the fuck is that" said the stud with the fade. I stopped looking at Ray to check her out. She was short about 5'4 and she actually wasn't ugly at all wish kinda pissed me off, she had a slim build and chocolate brown skin with full lips.
" baby lets go....now" Jade said in her " I'm done with this shit voice"
The minute Jade said baby Ray got this strange look on her face she looked like she wanted to say something but it was too late because I had decide to walk with Jade since I had a feeling she was pretty pissed.
While we were walking towards the car I could hear Rays soft voice trying to explain what was going on but I couldn't actually make out any of the words.
Once we got in the car Jade took off out of the parking garage so fast I didn't even have a chance to put my seat belt on.
It was silent for a good five minutes until I started to speak. " can you believe that shit she was with another stud! They were making out like they were about to fuck then and there! I can't believe that shit ! She was all disgusted when she found out I was a stud and the she just......."
" Can you fucking stop talking about that shit" Jade barked at me
" damn what's your problem all I'm saying is that I can't believe she was with another stud"
" why do you even care" Jade said as her hands gripped the steering will
" I never said I did I just..."
" then why the fuck are you talking about it !" She yelled
" Damn Jade ! Watch your attitude !" I yelled back
" I wouldn't have an attitude if you two weren't eye fucking each other in the parking lot!!" she yelled as the pedometer pushed passed 80
" what the hell man ! We weren't eye fucking each other and if that's what you think I want to go home NOW" at this point I was pissed what in the hell was she even talking about.
" fine" and with that the conversation ended. We go back to my place in record time once she stopped I grabbed my keys and bags and slammed the door as I got out.
Once I was in my apartment I threw everything on the floor and plopped on my bed. What the fuck just happened? Ray with another stud? It seemed impossible! She was so disgusted when she found out about me that the idea of her knowingly being with another stud was laughable, and then there was Jade she was all pissed off for no reason! Jade has always been the jealous type but she just went off with no explanation. My head was spinning with all of the things that just went on, and I decided to take a nap just so I wouldn't be thinking for awhile, but that was the opposite of what went on while I was taking a nap....I was thinking...... more like dreaming and the dream was all about Ray.