Trapped part 2

* I couldn't help but add on to the story! I don't know how often I'll be updating it, but here is the start ( sorry about the typos like I said I'm not really a writer and I write my stories on my phone so I don't always use spell check) let me know what you all think !

Chapter 1

*Sam

" Oh Fuckkkkkk Jade" I screamed as I grabbed the back of her head shoving her face deeper in between my legs. I could feel myself about to cum as she pushed her two fingers deeper inside of me while her tongue danced on my cl it. "Ahhhhhh" I moaned as I felt my legs shake and everything let go for the fourth time that night. I let the death grip I had on Jades head go but she didn't stop she continued to finger me slowly until I begged her to stop, but that was the one thing I loved about Jade. She loved pleasing me until I couldn't take it anymore and I loved pleasing her. Our sex was more than just rough it was passionate, we had been dating for about four months now and everything seemed perfect.

" Did you like that baby" Jade said with smug grin on her face as she kissed her way up to my lips

" mmmm I loved it almost as much as your going to love what I'm about to do to you" I said as I rolled over on top of her

" ooooooh no you don't ! You've already got me good multiple times tonight and it's already three in the morning and we both have to be up early for work" she said while playfully trying to shove me off her, but I wasn't having it. I pinned her shoulders down to the bed and look her deep in the eyes " fuck work....right now you're all mine daddy" and with that one word it was on. Jade loved when I was extremely aggressive with her and it also drove her crazy when I called her daddy. For me it was weird at first because I've never called anyone that even though a lot of studs had wanted me to when I had pretend to be a fem, but I was never cool with it.....but with Jade it was different....everything was different. I was willing to do almost anything to please her sexually or just make her happy in general. These past few months with her had been amazing and I was really starting to fall for her hard.