♡♥Problem Revealed♥♡ (°ロ°٥)

♥2 days until Lightbulbs Deadline, over the past days, she has gotten more weird. She pushed her friends away,  she's not going outside,  it's like she is listening to NB. The problem is revealed in this chapter♥

♥Test tubes POV♥
I was seeing paintbrush running towards me yelling my name, he has my attention...

"Paintbrush?"

"Test tube?"

"Whats up?"

"Well..  Are you available?"

"I was about to take a break..  But I guess I can help you,  what do you need?"

"Well have you seen Lightbulb lately?"

"Uhmm no... I haven't seen her the past 8 days..."

"Well I did see her in her house.. But she was..  Different.."

"Different how?"

"Her hair is fading to gray,  her eyes are turning red,  and she started cussing at me!"

"Oh geez.. Come in.."

♥Test Tube does the secret soda code thing and then they go to her lab♥

"Alright so... First of all, I first need to know the problem.. Have you been seeing any recent activity of her that was weird?"

"Well..  She's been talking to her mirror, everytime I walk by the house I hear another voice that doesn't sound like Lightbulb... It's like she is listening to it..."

"....Oh God..."

"What?"

"I know this... It's The Curse Of The Inner Demon"

"I didn't know she had any inner demons..."

"It starts off with nightmares,  second of it changes your mind and personality, third the person with that Curse sill be consumed in darkness forever,  they have 10 days to fix the problem, nobody ever did,  and they are now they're Nightmare Versions"

"How do you know this?"

"A friend I had, she had this curse..  I studied every last bit of it.."

"Oh.."

"I got a idea... Paintbrush, get fan"

"Oh,  Alright.."

As I see Paintbrush leave, I was having a idea,  the Dream Teleporter..  But it was stolen..  "Hey..  Test Freak" that voice was familiar.. Until she came out of the shadow once again with the Dream Teleporter "I heard what you discussed with Paintbrush, here,  take it,  Obviously you need it more than me, I'm S-Sorry. You go be strong Test Fre- I mean Test Tube,  Good luck on your mission!!" and then she disappeared, wait..  That was Taiyo... Why was she being nice? And I heard footsteps, it was Paintbrush and Fan, "I got Fan!" Paintbrush said, I showed the Dream Teleporter to them, "Alright guys,  in order for th-" "Wait!  You said you didn't have Your dream teleporter" "I got it back...  Anyway..  In order to make this work,  I need a sample of Lightbulbs DNA" I explained "So why am I here?" Fan questioned,  "It's take three people or above to be in its ultimate power.." "Sounds Legit" As I see Paintbrush pull out pen from Lightbulb that she forget to get back, I grab the pen with a glove on and put it on a table,  "Scanning DNA" a minute later, "Dream Subject found: Lightbulb" Yes! It works!!  Now all we need to do is to teleport in the dream and this will be over, "Beginning Teleport,  Please Wait" as fan and paintbrush touch my shoulders I said "Hold on everyone!!" This is a beginning of a new mission..