♡Ouch.. ♡ ∑(°□°;)

♥Lightbulbs POV♥
After I was put on the bed,  I wasn't waking up, oh no...  I was asleep..  I'm back to that nightmare... It was darker then before...  Very dark..  I can't even turn on my light.. I then started to walk until I stepped on something red..  Wait...  It was.. Oh God,  I gotta get out of here! I was started to run,  until I felt someone trip me on that "red liquid" it was that Nightmare Fan again. Oh my God,  what happened to him?! "Don't move" he said,  I ignored his words,  IM GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE! I started running then I bump into Nightmare Painty, then...  SNAP! My neck snapped without me doing that...  What happened?! I woke up... I feel the pain so much..  What is this magic?!? Black magic?!?! But then I get the thought of going to a doctor.. I didn't want to move but I had no choice,  I ran to the door,  got my bag and went Straight to the doctor.

♥Test Tubes POV♥
I was at the store, getting some more science supplies and a weapon, what I didn't know was fan was at the store to, while I was getting something, Fan bumped into me.  He dropped his phone,  and then we make eye contact.

"Oh hey,  Test tube! Didnt expect you to be here... "

"Didn't expect me? I go here every Wednesday.."

"But it's Saturday... Why are you here on a Saturday?"

"I was just getting some stuff,  and a weapon"

"Why?"

"Because I need them,  don't ask"

"Pssh,  your always hiding secrets!"

"Well..  You know me..  I'm not a open book, I am not social! I don't let secrets just flow away!"

"Well you can talk to me after your shopping"

"nnn....  Ugh, okay"

"I'll meet you outside"

"Okay"

As I see Fan walk out the store- wait.. Why was he here anyway? 13 minutes later,  I got all my stuff and walked out seeing fan on his phone.

"Hey Fan?"

"Hm? Oh hey Test tube! Do you want to talk now?"

"Sure.."

♥I didn't know what to name the chapter by the way so I had to name it that... ♥