♡♥Reflection♥♡ ︶︿︶

♥Before we start, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND VEIWS, I NEVER GOT THAT FAR!! THANK YOU!♥

♥Lightbulbs POV♥
It's been a few months now and the nightmare is still there... What does it want from me? My soul? my brain? A Snail?! Alright... I just have to calm down.. Stay on the positive side, Lightbulb.. I get off the couch and decided I should wash my face, I go to the bathroom, turn the fosset on, and look in the Mirror, When I looked in the mirror, it wasn't my reflection, it was a nightmare version..

"Hey!"

"Huh?"

"HEY!"

"What?! Who are you!?"

"Your reflection.. Which later, your new personality.."

"What do you mean?!"

"You know exactly what I mean, your bright personality SUCKS! But I'm the better, prettier, and badder version of you, you are a total loser in that yellow outfit!"

"What?! That's not true!"

"Oh it is. It really is.. You are nothing compared to me!"

"What do you want!!"

"What I want? No, it's what you want"

"I don't need you! Go away!"

"You cant make me, I'll appear every where you go, you can't stop the evil from taking over, and look at your hair, it's already starting, Haha!"

"No! I don't want to be you!"

"But think of the power you can have, you, your friends, will be a happy family again, if you listen to WHAT. I. SAY."

"I'll never listen to you!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes I won't listen!"

"Eventually, you will learn to become the more better version of Lightbulb, the prettier, the more popular, I'll give you time to think it over... You have 10 days... "

NB ♥Nightmare bulb♥ dissapears and the reflection is back to normal. I look at my hair, it was starting to fade to grey. No.. I don't want this.. I don't want to be her.... And I have 10.. Days? .... I'm gonna try to stop this before the 10 days are up... I will try..