♡A Cry For Help♡ (。ŏ_ŏ)

♥Lightbulbs POV♥
As I ran back to my room and grabbed a teddy bear, I kept wondering why I had that nightmare? I want to text to painty about it but... Ehh... I'll text him/her anyway.. I grab my phone, I try to turn it on but it didn't,  my phone was dead,  Crap..  I forgot to charge it... After I put the phone down,  I put it on a charger and decided I should meet painty in person, but he doesn't want to be bothered... I thought I would go to Test Tube but she is busy,  what is she doing at 7am?! I thought Fan was available so,  I want to meet him in person, so I put on new clothes,  and grabbed my bag and went out the door.

♥Fans POV♥
I was in my bed playing games on my phone,  getting alot of notifications, I would answer but I'm in the middle of something, I heard a knock on my door, I wanted to answer it but IM IN THR MIDDLE OF SOMETHING.... But it would be impolite of me to not answer so,  I turn off my game,  went to the door with phone in hand,  and it was Lightbulb,  what does she want?

"Uhh Hai fan,  I hope I didn't interrupt anything.."

"Oh, no,  it's fine LB"

"May I come in? "

"Oh sure,  sorry it's a little messy.."

Lightbilb comes in and sits on a chair,  I sit on a chair next to lightbulb

"So,  what's up?"

"Ugh.. Where to begin?  I don't know how to explain this,  but I had this nightmare.. I never had it before..."

"Well it was probably nothing,  it was a nightmare after all"

"No,  it felt real...  It felt really rea- AH!!"

♥Lightbulb gets off her chair and she goes to a corner.♥

"AHHH!!"

"LIGHTBULB!!  WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!"

"Thats one of the guys from the nightmare!"

"Uhh.. Lightbulb,  I don't see anyone.."

"You don't see him!?"

♥The vision disappears.♥

"Oh..  Its.. Gone!"

"Lightbulb,  you said he was from your dream? Well explain what happened"

♥Lightbulb explains,  I'm just fast-forwarding time cuz I'm lazy as freak♥

♥I had a scared look on my face.♥

"Lightbulb..  THAT WAS A NIGHTMARE?!  THAT WAS HORRIFYING!!"

"It felt so real..."

"Well probably we will figure out something... But later,  everyone is still asleep..  I'll see you later Lightbulb..

Stay strong..