WHEN A COUPLE GOES TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK IT IS CONSIDERED A DATE

Chapter 5: Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5: WHEN A COUPLE GOES TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK IT IS CONSIDERED A DATE, BUT WHEN KIDS ARE INVOLVED IT IS CALLED BABYSITTING!

It's been a week since Kagura had stayed at the Shinsengumi Headquarters. Gin, who doesn't care at first, got alarmed with it and is now panicking as hell!

"SHINPACHI! IT'S BEEN DAYS SINCE KAGURA HAD STAYED AT THOSE TAX ROBBER'S PLACE! AND WE DON'T HAVE ANY NEWS OR WHATSOEVER ABOUT HER!" he shouted at the glasses-wearing man who is currently holding a basket full of laundry.

"That's what I had told you a week ago Gin-san, but you paid no attention to it. It's been 7 days, and Kagura-chan hasn't contacted us. We don't have time visiting her since we've got many job requests to take care off." Megane lectured him while blaming Gin at the same time.

"But now, we have time! Let's go at those filthy tax robbers hide out this instance!" Gin said seriously.

"Gin-san~" Megane was about to get teary on how Gin shows his outmost parental towards Kagura. "I'm so happy to see you finally showing care towards Kagura-chan."

"Huh? What the hell are you talking about pachi-boy?"

"Hah? Aren't you worried for Kagura-chan that's why you decided to go check on her" Shinpachi asked a bit confused.

"Nah! 'm not worried about that brat since I know she could take care of herself. I'm more worried about myself. Who knows what her baldy father would do to me if he knows about this?" he explained while picking his ears.

"You are so-" but before Shinpachi could answer back, Gin pulled him outside ready to raid the Shinsengumis.

Meanwhile, at the Shinsengumi Headquarters…

The brats were happily throwing their kunais and shuriken at Hijikata who kept on running away from them. No matter how pissed he was, he can't find himself fighting back, since they are just your average (sadistic) brats, while Sougo and Kagura are busy brawling with each other.

"Die you f***ing sadist!" Kagura shouted, raining bullets at Sougo using her umbrella.

"China, it's been 7 days since you started cursing me like that. No wait. Ever since we had met, but hey look I'm still well and alive." Sougo deadpanned while gracefully dodging Kagura's bullets at him.

Yamazaki, stood there looking left and right, not knowing which he would start stopping first. That's when Gori went there with an idiotic grin on his gorilla face.

"Yare, yare. It's such a bright, sunny, lovely, and beautiful day, why are you all so noisy eh" Gori said in a loud and happy tone with an annoying bright smile on his face.

Sougo, Kagura and Hijikata noticed that stupid grin on Kondou's face. The three of them stopped with what they are doing and stared at him.

"Kondou-san, is there something wrong?" Mayora asked while he removes the kunais and shurikens sticking on his bloody head.

"What Kondou-san did you have a successful stalking mission with that mountain gorilla lady you fancy today?" Sougo asked in a bored tone.

"Don't call Ane-go a mountain gorilla!" Kagura said angrily while giving Sougo a flying high kick, but he just side stepped it and returned the favor by giving her a rocket punch while saying,

"Why China? Are you jealous? Don't worry, in my eyes you are far worst compared to a mountain gorilla, you monster-glutton." Ending it with an irritating smirk.

"KONOYARO!" Kagura was about to attack him again when Gori went in the middle of them.

"Mah, mah… And here I am, giving you two a gift." He said.