DRAMATIC PARTING WAYS ARE SO CLICHÉD; LET'S MAKE IT FUN AND SADISTIC

A/N: I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY... ACTUALLY MADE ITS FINAL CHAPTER. I REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD DROP THIS FANFIC I MEAN I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PROPERLY END THIS STUPID FANFIC WHICH WAS PLANNED TO BE A ONE-SHOT RIGHT FROM THE START, NOT THAT I AM SAYING THAT THIS IS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH

WARNING: MIGHT BORE YOU TO DEATH AND BE ANNOYED WITH A BUNCH OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, TYPOS AND LAME JOKES, BUT IF YOU'RE STILL WILLING THEN GO READ THIS CRAPPY FINALE

DISCLAMER: I DO NOT OWN THIS FREAKING HILARIOUS ANIME/MANGA WHICH IS FINALLY BACK TO MAKE OURSELVES LAUGH OUR ASSES OUT. IT BELONGS TO THAT GORILLA MANGAKA NAMED SORACHI DAI-SENSEI SAMA!!!  

CHAPTER: 7 DRAMATIC PARTING WAYS ARE SO CLICHÉD; LET'S MAKE IT FUN AND SADISTIC

"Oh." Was the only reply Kagura had made looking closely at the man in his early twenties who looks like a total rip-off of a certain samurai anime. Seriously though, she wants to slap her own face in even having the thought of him being Sougo. 'Nah, Sadist is still stuck right where I had left him. Maybe I should bring a camera first before I rescue him uh-huh.' 

As she was drowned in her own thoughts, the man with a pretty long hair and has the same color as Sougo's suddenly snorted and had a statement which snapped out of her. "Hey, hey China. I know I am so handsome that you find me so irresistible but mind stop spacing out. I'm already married and I'm not interested in flat chested girls like you, maybe after 10 years or so?"

A vein pop appeared on the temple of her head as she tried giving him a punch, but he just swiftly dodged it as if he was already used with her surprise attack. "Excuse me Mr. K*nshin rip-off, but I don't have any interest with guys that have hair longer than mine-aru? Are you gay? Hah!"

Instead of getting pissed as well, he fought back with a challenging smirk and retorted back, "well just like what I have said a while ago, I don't have any interests with brats that have no chest. Oh wait, are you even sure you're a girl?" he leaned closer to her focusing his sight on her chest, "'cause it appears to me you're a guy in drag."

"THAT'S IT YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!" just when she was about the give him a beating, a laser beam like light when through in the middle of them.

"I'm just reminding you two that I am still here you know?" the forgotten pig amanto reminded.

"You... eh who?" the two of the wondered in unison.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO? I WAS HERE RIGHT FROM THE START AND YOU OKITA YOU KNOW ME ALREADY! I'M FROM THE FUTURE BUTAROU-SAMA!!!"

As if he heard nothing, the guy named Okita faced Kagura with a disgusted face, "What China? You want to tell me that that is your boyfriend. I do know you act like a pig specially towards eating, but to think that your taste in men also a pig..."

"Are you stupid, do you really think I would go out with a ham, and stop acting like you know me-aru."

"But I do know you China, I know you very well from head to toe."

"Stalker? And look who's talking about not having interests with brats, maybe that's the opposite-aru. Maybe you're a lolicon uh-huh!"

"Heh? Who would get aroused with a girl like you, rather than dating you, it would be more like babysitting so thanks but no thanks..."

"Why you—-"

But before she could fight back another beam of light passed through them interrupting.

"Oh you're still here-aru?" Kagura asked.

"Maybe he would be asking you for a date China?" the man beside her followed.