Babies are cute for strangers

Title: I love you baby

Category: Anime/Manga » Gintama

Author: korin-chan14

Language: English, Rating: Rated: K+

Genre: Humor/Romance

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1: Babies are cute for strangers, but in reality...They are so annoying you end up calling them BRATS!

KAGURA'S POV

I stared up the sky and suddenly blinked because of the bright shining sun. "Darn! It's so hot!". I twirled my umbrella heading to my favorite shop.

"Baa-chan! One box of sukonbu-aru!"

The old grandma gave me my order and paid it using the money I stole at Gin-chan's pocket while he is busy sleeping. I slip one sukonbu in my mouth and continued walking home. I was busily humming when I noticed a box at the side of the stairs. I went closer and was very surprised on what I had seen.

"GIN-CHAN!" I slided the Shoji door and immediately went to the living room, seeing Gin-chan reading JUMP while drinking his oh-so favorite strawberry milk, while Shinpachi is doing the laundry like your typical housewife.

"Okaeri, Kagura-chan." Shinpachi greeted.

I just decided to ignore Shinpachi's greeting and sat at the couch, still holding the box I saw earlier. "Hey, Gin-chan, Shinpachi look what I had found-aru."

Gin-chan ignored me, but Shinpachi took a peek. "Kagura-chan! Where did you found that?!" he asked.

"I saw it outside, near our place-aru." I answered passively.

Gin-chan was now curious after hearing our conversations. He put his JUMP down and went near us, whe he shouted... "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

SOUGO'S POV

I just woke up and now on my way back to the Shinsengumi Headquarters. My afternoon was rather peaceful, mainly because china wasn't at the park like usual. Though it's quite boring to think that I had no sparring sessions today with her, I'm quite glad for a fact that I had a great siesta.

I am now in front of the gate, where I can see the guards are see the guards are forming a group and I can hear weak mumbles from them.

"What's that thing doing here?" ask the guard.

"Don't call it a thing, you idiot!" said the other, and gave the other guard a hit on a head.

"Hey, don't you think, he somewhat resembles Okita-taichou?" asked the third guard.

Hearing that, made the guards nod like they are agreeing to him.

That just made my curiosity turned on. I walked near them and try catching their attention. "What are you doing there? Are you lazing around? That's not good, if Hijikata-san were to know this, he might make you commit seppuku."

"N-no... Okita-taichou, we are not lazing around, we just saw this and-" I didn't let him finish reporting and just went there to see it for myself... And what an interesting thing I had discovered.

NORMAL POV

"A baby?!" Gin and Kondou asked in surprise seeing the thing Kagura and Sougo brought back home.

"Oh, hey Gin-san. Look there's a note in the basket." Shinpachi said, noticing the paper near the baby.

'To the awesome group of Yorozuya; The lazy-useless-permed-head Gin-chan, The oh-so annoying-plain megane Shinpachi, and the super-duper cute heroine, Queen Kagura-chan,'

"Oi! Is that the proper way of addressing someone you need help with?" Shinpachiasked a little annoyed.

"Hey do you really think we would lend a hand hearing some tasteful insults like that? Rather than helping, I'm dying to kill him/her now." Gin said, having a vein pop appear to his temple.

"Why are you all so pissed-aru? It doesn't sound so bad for me." Kagura commented looking at the note.

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT NICE PRAISES INSTEAD OF AN INSULT!" the two men answered.

Going back to the letter,

'I would be leaving this child to your care. My husband and I have business to do. so take care of her for us. Before I forgot, that little girl has got the quite appetite.

P.S. Make sure you take good care of her or you're definitely DEAD!

Love,

Her beautiful mother'

"What the heck?!" Gin shouted.

Meanwhile at the Shinsengumi headquarters…

"Hey, there's a note." Hijikata noticed.

"Really? Can I see it Hijikata-san?" Sougo asked politely… LIKE HELL! He actually said that after trying to slash Hijikata's arms using his Katana. Good thing (Bad for Sougo) Hijikata had dodged it.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TRYING TO SLICE MY ARM, SOUGO?!" Hijikata shouted, as if it was something new… But then again, we all know it wasn't.

"Well, it's just that I wanted to see the note myself so I decided to take it away from you Hijikata-san… Together with your arms I guess..." Sougo answered calmly like there was nothing wrong with it.

"TEME!" With the face Hijikata was having, it looks like a WWIII was going to occur, but thanks to a certain Gorilla, the war of the two bishounens has been prevented.

"Mah, Mah… Let's just all calm down and read the note. Maybe we could get some clues from it." Gori said trying to calm the two down.

'To the Shinsengumi; specifically speaking to the Gorilla commander Kondou-san, the Mayo Nicotine-freak who is soon to die, Hijibastard Toushidiot, and the soon-to-be vice-commander Sadist Sougo.'

"Oi… What the hell is the problem with that sender?" Hijikata said, losing his temper.

"Indeed. He is an interesting person. I hope I could meet him soon." Sougo said, feeling that he could get along well with this person.

"BASTARD! That's because it looks like he's a sadist like you!"

"Mah, mah… let's just continue reading the letter." Kondou suggested, not caring even if he was called a gorilla.

'I entrust this child of mine in your hands. My wife and I have business to take care of, and we can't just let this kid being alone with useless adults. So we decided to let you take the job. I'll be taking him back, once our work is finished. Make sure you take good care of my child, or it's DEATH to all of you.

P.S. this child fancies Hijikata-san so much, so let this kid play with him from time to time.

Sincerely,

His sadistic father.'

"What the hell?! We're SHINSENGUMI! Not a crappy day care center! What the hell are we gonna do with that brat?!" Hijikata snapped.

Sougo carried the baby and faced it to Hijikata. "Hijikata-san, the father said that this brat fanc-" Sougo didn't had the chance to proceed when the baby threw a number of Kunais directed at Hijikata's head.

Being caught off guard, Hijikata didn't have the chance of dodging it, leaving him unconscious on the floor with blood oozing out.

"After that, the baby giggled happily as he shouts in his cute little voice, "Die~ Jijigata~ Die!~"

Sougo flinched. Then he looked at the kid he was carrying and grinned evilly as he says, "Leave this child to me. I'll definitely take good care of him."