BABYSITTING IS THE WORST JOB

Chapter 4: Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4: BABYSITTING IS THE WORST JOB A SADIST, CHINA GIRL NOT TO MENTION A GORILLA AND A MAYORA COULD HAVE!

At the Shinsengumi Headquarters...

Sougo went in fist carrying the sleeping Akari-chan followed by Kagura who is also carrying a sleeping brat. They had arrived at the cafeteria, when Yamazaki had greeted them.

"Taichou, you're back already? Anyways, who's that child? Aren't the one you have is a boy?" Yamazaki asked.

"This is not mine, it's hers." Sougo pointed at Kagura.

"Eh? Kagura-san? You already have a daughter? When did it happened, and why does Okita-taichou is the one taking care of her? Don't tell me-" Yamazaki was silenced when Kagura and Sougo pointed their weapons at him.

"Shut the fuck up, Anpan-yarou. You'll wake the brats-aru." Kagura said.

"It took us a long time and effort to make these rodents to shut up." Sougo added.

"So, if the all of you doesn't want to die yet, learn to keep your nasty. Stinky mouth up!" Kagura and Sougo said in unison.

So scared with the two of them, all the Shinsengumi present on that area kept their mouth shut. They kept their movements still avoiding the slight noise that may wake the kids up. Because if thy fail to do so, it's their turn to sleep… ETERNALLY.

Seconds after Hijikata arrived noticing the unusual quietness of the place.

"Oiya? What happened? Why are you all quiet? Is a funeral occurring here or something?" Hijikata joked.

"Why it is your funeral Hijikata-san. Everyone respects you so much, that they want you to have a proper and decent one. Now, now. Could you please go back to your coffin and immediately meet with your bestfriend Satan, and if it is not too much, say hi to me too." Sougo said while looking at him with bored eyes.

"Teme!" HIjikata didn't even had the chance to retort back when Aoi woke up and threw a Kunai at himj. But sadly, Mayora wasn't hit (Tch!) "Ehh? You think I'll fall for the second time?" he asked while smirking. "Well then, think again you're still a-" he didn't had the chance to continue when it was Akari's turn to hit him with a shuriken. After that the two little devils… I mean angels were giggling happily seeing blood ooze off Hijikata's head.

Kagura and Sougo put the kids down and squatted to look closer at Hijikata who was currently on the ground.

"My, my… I didn't know that you are that popular to kids Hijikata-san." Sougo teased.

"He's right. You can even build a day care center-aru."

"TEME!" Hijikata stood up, removing the shuriken stuck in his head.

"Sougo, I know you are in-charge with that brat, but what good thing will do if add another one?! We're not an orphanage dammit!"

"Actually Hijikata-san, I'm planning on collecting kids who are good enough to assassinate you. And I'm glad with the fact that Akari and Aoi is more than enough for it."

"Want me to assassinate you first bastard?!"

In the meantime, while Sougo and Hijikata were having their friendly conversation, Kagura was eating all the foods she could see in the cafeteria.

"So you mean to say that China musume also picked that brat with a note just like you?" Hijikata confirmed while lighting his cigarette with his mayo lighter.

"And I was thinking if there is a connection with the two of them, that would let us trace their real parents.

"Well, we first need to ask what Kondou-san might say about this. Where is he anyway? As I remember, we're together when we arrived here."