chapter 19

A/N: hi guys! check my other on-going story 'THE BEAUTY & THE POSSESSIVE Series 1 His Deceit'. I will resume updating that story from today on. :)

GAELLE couldn't control the blushing of her cheeks as she stared at Kellan who's currently busy eating. How couldn't she blushed like that when what happened between them last night and this morning kept on replaying inside her head?

She woke up moaning and writhing with pleasure because his sinful mouth was between her parted legs and hungrily feasting on her p*ssy!

She almost lost went crazy because of so much pleasure that he gave her and she kept on chanting his name until her intense org*sm struck her. After that, she thought that he's finally done with her but she was wrong because three seconds later, his lips were that latching on her wet core was replaced by his rock-hard manhood and gave her the incomparable pleasure.

She couldn't even recall how many times she reached her climax because he didn't stop making love with her until they both finally got exhausted and out of breath. He was full of energy and he took her as if he couldn't get enough of her; as if he was charging her for those times that they were apart.

After that, they both took their shower together. He was so sweet that he was the one who bathed her. She was like a princess by the way he was tending to her. He was even the one who dried her body using a towel.

She inconspicuously crossed her legs together as she already could feel her center beginning to get wet just by remembering their hot moments together.

They were currently eating their brunch in the beach hut. Kellan surprised her a while ago by giving her a long-stemmed rose and then asked her to go with him at the beach. She thought they would go swimming but he actually prepared food for them there. Of course, she was so giddy because of his efforts on making her happy.

It felt like it was just yesterday when she used to tease him because he didn't know how to do any household chores. He actually tried his best to learn those chores like how to cook, to clean the house and wash the dishes but he always made a mistake everytime he tried his best.

She really loved staring at him whenever his cheeks were already red in embarrassment because she's laughing at his mistakes. Whenever she made fun of him like that, he couldn't hide the embarrassment and it felt so good watching him having a hard time just because he wanted to please her.

Now, she felt so happy because he was so vocal with his feelings towards her and he did everything for them to get back together.

She really thought back then that he already moved on and forgot about her after she left him, but she was wrong. She never expected that he was always visiting her in France. Well, she wasn't aware about that because he never showed himself to her and let her know his presence around her during those times.

Now, she couldn't believe that Kellan was her boyfriend again and the happiness that she was feeling was unparalleled. She felt like she finally found the missing piece of her heart. She felt whole now because she met her biological mother and Kellan came back to her life.

"Why are you blushing like that, chérie?" she blinked when she heard his voice. She didn't notice that he was already staring at her.

"N-No. I'm not" She denied but she could feel her cheeks flushed even more. He naughtily grinned.

"Just keep on denying, chérie. I can see the evidence clearly" her eyes squinted as she leered at him before she focused her attention on her food. He laughed because of her reaction.