Chapter 1

I sat on the chair trying to keep my head still as my auntie braided my hair. I was starting university tomorrow and didn't want to go with fizzy messed up hair. I would rather have cute braids. The braids at the front was brown and the back was blonde. Now I know some people would be thinking 'why not just have brown hair on its own' but I like to experiment and I have done it before which looked very good. After my auntie finished I quickly rushed to the mirror to see myself.

Wow

I looked gorgeous. I mean I looked decent for university. I let an excited squeal as I hugged my auntie. "Thank you so much! I love it!" She smiled as she hugged me back.

"You always do Michelle." She pulled away as she took her seat.

"Now where is your sister she wants her hair braided too."

"I am right here." We both turned around to see Jasmine's hair knotted and looking like a big brown bush. I started laughing as she glared at me.

"You looked exactly like this and hour ago." I laughed even more as she took her seat.

"Right let's sort out your bush Jasmine." Auntie Vera said as she pulled a comb. She started to comb Jasmine's hair which led to Jasmine's complaining about the pain.

I left the living room and got my coat before putting it on. I still had a few things I needed to get for university. I was so excited to move to Kent and away from London mainly because I would be having my peace of mind and just living away from family which can only be done once in my life. The next time I get to move out I would probably be moving in with a partner so I wouldn't be alone.

Now is my time! 

I rushed into the nearest shopping mall and go into the clothing store called Select to get the backpack that I saw yesterday. I speed walked to the far end of the store before reaching out to grab the last black leather bag when a another hand reaches for it before. I turn around and see a child standing on a chair behind me.

How the bloody hell did she get here?

I smile at her as she hugs the bag to her chest.

"Hey sweetie how are you?"

"I am OK." She got down from the chair and stared at me.

"You see the bag your holding, I was kind of going to get it because I start university tomorrow ." The girl rested her hand on her hips before continuing.

"Well I am starting year 4 in St .Catherine primary school in 2 days and I need the bag for it."

"Don't they give you bags in primary  school."

"They do but I have always wanted my own proper one."

I couldn't believe I was talking to a nine year old! I gave up and had decided to leave her when a voice stopped me.

"Lucy come on let's go." I turned around to see a tall guy with brown hair. He was very handsome and he was wearing a suit. Who wears a suit to the clothing store? Only the manager. We made eye contact and he quickly looked away. People were staring at him a lot. Soon a crowd gathered around him.

"Lucy!" He shouted. People looked at where he was shouting to and soon people were coming towards me and Lucy. She looked at me suddenly frightened.

"Please help." They needed to get out of here ASAP. I grabbed her hand and gave the guy who called her eye contact before gesturing for him to follow. People were now following and recording the scene as I led out Lucy and the guy. We got to the entrance of be back store and the security was there. 

"Hey is it possible if we can go through." I was about to explain what is happening but then I saw the security guards expression. He stared at the two of them with wide eyes.

"Wait your Jack and your Lucy. Aren't you two the children of Chris Lee and Diamond Stewart?" I frowned at this.

Am I the only one who had no clue who these people are?

"Please help." Lucy asked sounding a bit irritated. The security guard looked so happy that one of them had spoken. "Of course Lucy." Then he looked at Jack. "And Jack." He moved out the way letting the two of them pass before blocking the way for me. I didn't mind and I understood. I wasn't ready to leave the store before getting a decent bag.

I turned to go when I heard a voice. "No come back." I looked back and saw it was Lucy. She handed me the backpack. "Look in the pocket." She said before leaving through the back door. I quickly went and paid for the bag while a big group of people filled the store trying to find their idols.

When going outside I heard a few people talking about me. I guess they saw me with Jack. He looked older than me but not too much older.

"Are they dating? Thats gross."
"They can't be. Look at her she is fat."
"And ugly."
"She is black." Someone said quietly. I turned to face the person. "He usually doesn't go for black girls."

The girl with blonde hair quickly adds looking frightened of me. I nodded before continuing. When I got to a clear area I looked in the pocket of the pack bag and saw a white folded paper. It had a number on it. And under the number it had a message.

Call me please. I didn't understand. Isn't it the guys who are supposed to do this not their siblings or whoever else is with them!

I took the note and shoved it back into the pocket of the bag.