Chapter 21- Halloween scare!

"I don't want to."

"Please don't back out last minute."

I was trying to tell Kate that I didn't want to go out this Halloween evening anymore, mainly because I felt sick to my stomach. James knew me and Jack's relationship was fake.

What if James blackmails me?

What if he makes me do things for him to keep quiet?

Oh Jack you owe me a lot.

"Please Michelle." I looked at Kate and saw her giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Hurry up and get in the car guys!" Skylar had stuck her head out the window. Kate pulled me towards the car.

"Trust me we won't let anything happen to you."

"I am not scared," I defended myself which caused Kate to raise an eyebrow.

"Really? You seem scared." I shook my head.

It was already pretty dark as we sat ourselves in the car. I was wearing an oversized jumper and black jeans with black trainers which weren't branded. I still felt cold despite being covered up well and couldn't help shivering.

"Don't worry Michelle. The heater is going on."

Skylar started the car before driving of and leaving campus.

"I have always wanted to drive a BMW,"Skylar said as she looked ahead.

"So this isn't your car?" I asked

"Nope it's mine." Kate said as she winked at me through the rear mirror.

"Oh ok." I said smiling before texting my mum, dad and Jasmine a 'I love you' before putting my phone away.

It's best I do it in case Skylar realises that she doesn't know how to stop the car.

                              ***
"I drive his Farari and am light skin black!" We sang-shouted to Freaky Friday by Chris Brown.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Kate screamed making Skylar immediately stop the car.

"What?!?"

"It's there the castle." Kate said she pointed to our right side and she was right.

I have never seen anything like it before. It was a beautiful white Castle in the middle of green pastures. It looked so unreal. Every single window was bright with a white light making the castle look magical.

"It's gorgeous like something in a Disney movie." Skylar said. "How is it scary Kate?" Then suddenly the castle became dark. All the lights vanished making the castle look boring, dim and creepy. We all gasped at this then Kate turned to Skylar.

"Does this answer your question Skylar?" Skylar nodded before driving closer to the castle. There was a small car park so Skylar parked the car there before turning the engine off. I leaned forward towards the two.

"Right ladies let the horror start!"

Kate said as we all laughed and exited the car. We got out and walked towards the castle before something caught my eye.

It was a black and white sign which read:

Friday 13th campsite.

I looked ahead and shouted out to them two. "Guys! I think the campsite is-" I was immediately slammed the the ground. The air was knocked completely out of me. I heard Skylar and Kate scream before I looked up and saw a guy in a clown mask starring down at me. Kate came and pushed him off.

"What is wrong with you?" The guy got up and before helping Skylar and Kate pull me up to my feet.

"Relax I mean no harm! I just wanted to scare you. I didn't think you would fall like that." I rolled my eyes.

"You jumped on me!"

"Sorry." He apologised and gave me a sheepish smile. He walked away but I stopped him when I saw him walking towards the campsite.

"Wait!" He turned to face me.

"Is that the Friday 13th camp?" He nodded before going of into the darkness. I turned to face Kate and Skylar.

"Let's go to the camp and save the best for last." I said indicating the castle. They nodded before we went of in the same direction as the boy. After a while of walking we ended up in the middle of a woody area.

"Ugh! I am going to check google maps. I am so tired of us passing a tree with a frown drawn on it." Kate got out her phone and went onto Google maps.

"Kate I think the whole point of this campsite is that we find weapons and a save place to stay away before Jason comes."

"Jay who?" I laughed at her reaction as Skylar rolls her eyes.

"Imagine if we were the main characters in the movie," Skylar said.

"We would be dead." I answered

"We would have been killed after that guy jumped Michelle." I laughed as we walked on.

Flash.

"Umm guys what is that?" Skylar asked while looking at the direction of the light. Kate started to walk in front of us while she led us to a shed like house.

"I think the light came from here."

We pushed the door of the house open before walking in. "OK let's find weapons." Kate said as she runs into a room.

"But why do we need protection if this is fake?" Skylar asked as Kate turned to face her. "The whole point of this is to relieve what the victims of the campsite went through. They had to find weapons to defend ourselves and so do we." I helped looked around until I saw a rifle. It looked so real so I picked it up and examined it.

Still looked too real.

"Kate I found this." She looked at it carefully.

"Well done now your protected.".

Kate pulled out a sharp sword, "I would love for Jason to try me." She waved it around as she practiced using it on mid air. I looked back and saw Skylar holding pepper spray.

"Umm guys. I thought the weapons would be fake. These weapon are very real so please be careful."

"Don't worry Skylar it's going to be used on Jason not you."  We started walking around the house when we climbed upstairs and saw a door ajar. I took a peak inside and saw him.

It was Jason. He was standing over a curled up figure and was holding an axe. He lifted it and slammed it down on the figure causing blood to spurt everywhere. I knew this was fake and was part of the scare but I still felt scared. I turned slowly to face Kate and Skylar before mouthing 'run' to them. We ran quietly down the stairs and to the door. But it was locked.

Kate looked pale. "Guys we need to hide!" Skylar took a seat on a sofa. "But why hide. Isn't this all fake?" The lights in the room went of and I felt a hand grab my. "Closet!" Kate whispered-scrramed as she pulled us into the closet.

Good thing I told my family I love them.