Chapter 13

"Hey Jasmine how is life?" I asked my sister.

It had been a while since I called my family and they interrogated me. I had been so busy and occupied that I didn't actually realise that I hadn't spoken to them in a while so I decided to call Jasmine seeing as mum and dad were at work at this time.

"It's awful."

"Why?"

"Well you know how I accidentally sent you a picture of... you know."

That is when I remembered her sending me a picture of a guy's private part.

"Yes I do."

"Well I kind of sent it to mum and dad by accident and got smacked."

"Is that why you feel awful?"

"Yes but there is more."

"Which is?"

"When dad smacked me it was live on my instagram so now I am kind of getting bullied. People are laughing about it."

Bullied? I am sorry no one in our family gets bullied and Jasmine shouldn't allow this to happy to her.

"What are you Jasmine?"

"A coward and a hopeless bi-"

"I asked what are you. Not what are the bullies."

"And I was telling you about me," but I could hear the humour in her voice.

"No but seriously what are you?"

"A William?"

"Exactly so what does that mean?"

"We don't let ourselves get walked over."

"Now your getting it so what are you going to do tomorrow"

"Something sneaky?"

"Like what?"

"Voice recording others being horrible to me."

"That's great! Do you have the picture which was sent to you?"

"Yh."

"Do you know who sent it."

"A girl called Faith. She is kind of popular in school. I just don't know why she would."

"Well it's wrong you guys are minors and I am pretty sure the guy in the picture is an adult. So I want you to keep the picture and show it to your teacher along with the recording. Trust me they wouldn't come near you again OK."

She mumbled a quiet yes before moving to a different topic.

"Mum and dad said they keep seeing pictures of you and the soon to be leader of a company. What is going on?"
"Nothing." I replied. I couldn't risk telling her about the fake relationship. I didn't want the secret to be out. Besides I liked keeping a secret with a buff guy.

"Nothing? You and this extremely handsome guy were laying on the ground."

"We fell."

"OK but what about the other times. There was pictures of you two coming out of a expensive dress shop."

"His mother needed a dress."

"So he took you?"

"Yep."

"Please tell me. Are you two dating? We can both lie to mum and dad that they aren't true. Please just don't lie to me."

"Fine we dating!" Well technically I am lying anyways. Our relationship is fake.

"Ahahsjdjfjvdjdndbekejfb!!! I can't believe it!" I laughed at her silliness.

"So you got a cute guy like him. Well I guess I better move to Kent too in a few years and find my future husband!"

"Don't be ridiculous. We aren't getting married!"

"But imagine." And yes I was imaging it. A fake wedding. 

"You are so lucky. Are you planning on loosing your virg-"

"Remember what dad said Jasmine. Not until we are in our 30's."

"Would it even be possible by then?"

"Jasmine! Whats gone into you?"

"Boys." My eyes widened and I was about to give her a lecture when I heard a knock on my door.

"Jasmine I will call you back later someone is knocking."

"You better Michelle." I quickly hung up before rushing to open the door. There stood Kate and Skylar. They pushed me aside and rushed in.

"Guess what?" Kate asked as Skylar jumped up and down on the stop. She didn't give me a chance to say 'who' before diving into the main point.

"He texted." She waved her phone at me and I grabbed her hand so I would be able to look at her phone. The person was saved as stranger making me feel confused.

"Who is that?"

"Cream guy!" My eyes widened.

"He replied what did he say?"

"That he loves her and imagines her in his cream." Skylar said. Me and Kate turned to face her. "Wait what did you say?"

Skylar looked at us before laughing. "It was a joke ladies! Now Kate get on with what you were going to say."

"Oh right so he said he wants to meet up"

"Omg where?" I asked.

"The library but the empty room upstairs."

I smiled at this that means he wouldn't be able to spray her because there would be other people there. Awesome.

"That's a good place." I said smiling while nudging her.

"Oh and by the way tell him that if he ever comes near me any of us again I have a lovely pen knifes and I haven't had the chance to use them." Skylar added as we laughed.

"OK so when do you have to be there?"

Kate looked her watch before looking up. "In a minute." Me and Skylar just stared at her.

"Maybe it's best you go now," Skylar said.

"Yh your right." She threw her arms around Skylar. "Bye Sky." Then she came and hugged me. "Bye Mi." I hugged her back.

"Why are you saying bye as if you may not come back?"

"I am scared he might spray me to death." I gave her a pat on her shoulder.

"I don't think you can die if a guy sprays you with his-"

"Skylar!" Me and Kate shouted. She looked confused then realisation hit her and she laughed.

"I promise you I meant whipped cream. Nothing else." Kate bid us another 'bye' before leaving.

Skylar turned to me while smiling.

"She is going to have so much fun," and this time I couldn't help but smile at what she said.

Maybe Kate would.