05 || Friday the 13th

Y/n felt Casey's hand push her behind him, trying to protect her from the four Turtle Brothers. The girl just laughs quietly as her friends came closer to Casey, not intentionally scaring him but it's quite entertaining to watch this man freak out weirdly.

"Do...not...eat... us." Casey says, still defending Y/n. "We are not food. The people of earth are not your enemy." Casey said with a nervous smile.

Y/n's favorite childish turtle, Michelangelo laughed out loud and decides to play a trick on the new guy. "Watch this, guys." He says, beginning to pull off a trick on the masked vigilante while he spun his nunchucks. "Alright, fleshling! We were sent by the Supreme Leader to eat delicious humans and dip them in ranch dressing!" Mikey whispers the last few words as Casey kept his eyes on the mutant turtle. "I'm just kidding!" Mikey exclaimed. "I'm a vegan. Except for meat, cheese... and eggs."

"Casey," Y/n says, walking up to her six-foot-tall mutant friends. "They're my friends. My best friends, actually." Y/n points out.

"Oh, th-they're your friends?" He stuttered, pointing back at them with his hockey stick. The poor guy is still freaked by these new faces. Extremely new faces.

"Yeah, they are my friends." She repeated, looking at Michelangelo happily. "Tell 'em."

"Yeah!" Mikey looks to his third oldest brother standing next to Raphael. "Donatello over there in the purple, he's a technical genius, who is technically a genius!" He announced. 

In response, Donnie dramatically pivots half his body at Casey. He grinned playfully.

The orange masked turtle moves on. "Raphael over here in the red, he's like a big cuddly teddy bear! ...If big cuddly teddy bears were incredibly violent."

Raph rolled his eyes and listens to Mikey continue. "This is Leonardo. He's in the blue. Fearless leader, silent but deadly." Mikey pats Leo's shoulder.

"And I'm Michelangelo sporting my signature orange. I'm a triple threat, brains, brawn, and obviously and dazzling personality! Ladies like to call me Mikey." He crossed his arms and eyeballed Y/n.

"Are you done?" Leo asked Mikey.

"Yeah!"

Y/n chuckles. "You wish, Mikey."

Mr. Jones gathered the names and personalities of the turtles and Y/n friendship with them.

"Sorry, we're late, Y/n. Wanna walk me through what's going on here?" Leo asked her.

"Okay, well, Stockman and Shredder were talking about some kind of portal being opened to another dimension. And--and then he took this purple ooze that is inside this dart," She pauses for a quick second. "And Shredder injected it into those two criminals that escaped with him. Then he turned one of them into a rhinoceros and a warthog." Y/n explained the best she could.

Casey Jones removed his mask. "You have eyes on Bebop and Rocksteady?"

"Why do you care about those two?" Leo asked dominantly, obviously standing taller than Casey.

"Let's just say that I have a vested interest in bringing them to justice." The hockey man replied.

Leo sighed. "We need to get back to the lair. Raph, grab Friday the 13th here and follow. If he can help us find Bebop and Rocksteady, he's coming with." He looks to his brothers and Y/n.

Casey hated the sound of that. "No, I'm not. I am staying right here."

Raphael wasn't in the mood for this. "I'd agree with you, but you're wrong. See, we, too, share a "vested interest."