02 || Snitch the Scientist

Hey! I see you guys like my Reader version of OOTS. Be sure to check out my other TMNT fanfictions! They might get you on the edge of your seat!

F/d- Favorite drink

****

As soon as Y/n got the emails from Baxter's tablet, she took the time to sit down in the subways and read as many as she can. After transferring the emails to her phone, she was shocked to see all kinds of topics... "Geez..." She muttered at the screen. "This man isn't only a genius. He's a crazy genius."

Y/n sat down on one of the benches, still dressed in the disguise she changed into earlier.

It looks like she'll need to contact Donnie and his brothers. But she can't get a hold of them for some reason. She thinks it must be the Halloween Parade getting their attention... Like it always does every year. She'll need to wait at least a few minutes before contacting them again.

****

Just a little ways away from Y/n, the Turtle Brothers were chanting for a successful game for the New York Knicks. They are incredibly close and they didn't want to miss the final shot.

"Defense! Defense! Defense!" They cheered.

Of course, Michelangelo doesn't pay any attention to what's going on around him. As he was eating the pizza he and his brothers picked up earlier, he didn't notice a piece was sliding out from the box, preparing to fall to the gym floor below them as he and his brothers hid inside of the Jumbotron.

The slice of pizza hits the floor solidly, splattering a ton of tomatoes sauce, creating an obstacle for the players. Leo, Raph, and Donnie stared at Mikey, nervous about what was going to happen next. Right away, one of the basketball players slipped on the delicious triangle and tumbled, losing his balance.

The brothers scatter immediately, making their way to the sewers to avoid the attention. Don called out to everyone as soon as they got into the sewer tunnels. "That was a close call!"

"Yeah, now we gotta find a new place to watch the game now, Mikey!" Raph added in, watching his little brother get distracted by something he has always wanted to be a part of. 

"Mikey, what are you doing?" Leo came up behind him.

There were drums, music, a lot of different costumes, and it just looked like it was a ton of fun.  "It's the Halloween Parade, guys! I've always wanted to be in the parade. It's the one night of the year where we fit in." Mikey says, looking out the sewer drain.

"Mikey, we'll never fit it. We live in the shadows! Let's go!"

Donatello called to his brother. "Mikey, Y/n is waiting for ut. Hurry up!"

Mikey had other plans. He was determined to get out there and join the fun.

****

It's been a few minutes, now. Y/n called Donnie one more time. After a few rings, he answered and she was in great relief to hear that he and his brothers were okay.

"Y/n, how'd it go?" He asked on the other end. Don sounds like he is out of breath.

Y/n brushed her hair back. "Oh, good. You guys answered! Don, I got the emails."

"Great! I told you, you could do it.  What'd you find?" He asked her.

Y/n continues to look through her phone to find a certain email she read just a few minutes ago. But while she was looking for it, the files are vanishing very quickly. It's like Stockman knew they'd be read by someone if they were gotten a hold of. "Wait, Donnie, the files are erasing." She says tapping on the phone screen. "I think it's some sort of self-destruct program."