03 || Tartaruga Pursuit

Y/n entered through the bright side of the lair with the four tunnels gleaming through the home

Y/n entered through the bright side of the lair with the four tunnels gleaming through the home. She found Master Splinter meditating in a circle of candles and balanced on his fingers calmly and knowing him, she knows to leave him alone and let him focus.

She came up to the first chair he saw and pulled it up to the canal, or what the Brothers call it; a waterslide. Y/n also never understood why a TV was right by this thing so it could get wet, but she didn't mind it much. Y/n waited for the brothers to come through the entry of the lair, but instead, she heard the four teenagers rolling through the waterslide, splashing a ton of water all over Y/n.

Right away, Splinter is disturbed from his meditation and Y/n checked to see if her phone was damaged. "Oh my god! You four are lucky I love you!" She says, ringing her hair out and watching the water trickle down her clothing. 

"Sorry, Y/n!" Leonardo says, patting her shoulder once.

"Ugh! I gotta change." Y/n groaned, running to one side of the lair where she left her dry change of clothes.

Splinter noticed that his sons were in a hurry. "Slow down! Does someone want to explain what's going on?!" He blurted.

Leo came up to his father. "Sensei. The Foot Clan are attempting to break Shredder out of custody."

The rat sighed and knew the damage that terrible tin man could do. He just hopes that if he does end up escaping, Shredder will be put back in prison. "If Shredder is free, his reign of terror will begin again."

"Exactly."

While Leo spoke to Splinter for a short second, Y/n finished getting dressed in her casual clothing of choice. She followed her friend's voices and followed Raph, Donnie, and Mikey to the vehicle exit.

The whole time since the Brothers moved into this part of the lair, Y/n has known that Donnie had been fixing up a family vehicle. In fact, it's a garbage truck with a brand new paint job and all new features. She stood next to Raphael, staring at a large tarp that hid the large truck underneath it. 

"Okay, guys, don't get too excited. It's still a work in progress!" Donnie exclaimed, coming up to the hidden truck and pulling the tarp off to reveal the almost final product.

Y/n really underestimated the nerd's work and expected something a little more simple. But this is better than simple. "Wow, Don, you really outdid yourself!" She chuckled, touching the side of the truck's rough surface.

Donnie thanked her.

Mikey and Raph climb in through the back and watch the lights come alive. Y/n knows she doesn't come on a lot of patrols but now that Shredder is going to be one the loose, the Turtles need all the help they can get. Y/n hopped in the front seat and buckled up, scanning the colorful buttons above her. She got to ride up front with Donnie while the others supervised from the back.

After Donnie got a little sidetracked from fixing his wires above his head, Leo started the truck, and Donnie steps on the gas to get this vehicle going for the night. As the truck jolted forward, accelerating in speed, the exhaust pipes spewed flames. And while the truck was gaining speed, Donnie kept running his mouth, still not paying attention to what was ahead of him. "...There are red wires, yellow wires and as you can see the spot welding isn't done yet..."