🌷~ Falling for him.

"Hey- Calm down, calm down lil' guy! I'm not going to hurt you! Stop!" Franny slowly backed away to prove her point, holding her hands up.

This was bad, this situation was beyond terrible, he had been caught, he had been seen.

Owen squeezed his head between his hands, in an attempt to block off the situation, he squeezed his eyes shut and ruffled his hear madly.

How did this happen?

He was just out borrowing, then- bam! The french window behind him that led to the balcony flew open, a harsh gust of wind knocked off a vase, and-
There were those awfully loud and heavy steps that rushed to the room he was in, and a step even almost came on top of him.

Of course, he screamed at the top of his lungs, making the owner of the foot on top of him fall backwards, looking around the room before her shocked stare locked on him.

He looked at her in pure terror and disbelief. This couldn't be real.

How did this happen?

Time froze as they looked at each other, and at the mere sight of her finger twitching, time slapped him across the face as he realized the gravity of the situation. He wanted to flee , but his legs betrayed him. He soon found himself scrambling backwards at a an inhuman speed, his arms aching as he pushed himself as far as possible.

At his sudden movement, his host scrambled backward a little, but quickly got herself together and, still on the floor, leaned forward and looked at her unwanted guest.

Which brings us to now.

Owen saw her lips moving, he knew she was speaking with him, but his thoughts were too much to handle. He couldn't think of anything at the moment, it was just too much.

He didn't notice himself scrambling backwards. He didn't notice Franny's warnings, when she carefully but hurriedly made her way over to him, he didn't notice the wind blowing over him as he was out in the balcony.

But he certainly noticed when the ground under him disappeared.

How did this happen?

Owen didn't understand what was going on. The air rushing past him, his eyes shoting open, everything being a blur. Out of nowhere, something warping painfully tightly around him.

Everything getting more intense, confusing, terrifying.

Terrifying.

Then he heard an earsplitting sound, one so loud his ears almost bled, did he just scream? Did Franny just scream?

Everything seemed to collapse into emptiness after that. Owen's mind went numb, his body felt limp .He only heard an awful whistle ringing in his ears, but it died down, and Owen slowly opened his eyes. When did he close them? The scenery had changed, he was...

One second he was borrowing, the next he was discovered, and now out in what seemed to be the parking lot of the building. He was lying on a warm surface that moved up and down rapidly. And on top of him was a hand... A hand?

He heard a groan, and got a better look at his surroundings and immediately scramble away and fall off on a thick, snowy surface.

His host, Franny. She was laying down, with one hand on her stomach and the other on her side. Her breath was ragged and she kept groaning and coughing. Her arm was twisted in a sickening way. Her whole body was shaking, and she just looked like she was in immense pain, one even he as a borrower never experienced.

And on top of that, he heard yet again gasps steps approaching; about three people hurrying to where he and his host were. He quickly hid behind a wheel and peeked out. It was a group of teens, one of them came up to Franny and shook here, tapped on her cheek and started continuously press on her chest. Why was he doing that? What was going on? Another guy worriedly told his friend to call the Ambulance. An ambulance? That thing that people called when someone was injured and needed immediate care? No! He was just out borrowing! How- Why?!