Imagine: Zayn

You have known Zayn for 2 years, you met him on the set of X Factor, you even cried when they lost. You have been good friends, and you always loved him. You never knew how to tell him, you were always afraid that it would ruin your friendship. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 You are sitting at Harry and Lou's house watching films with them all day. It was so boring, and you all knew it. There was nothing good on, and you were dreading 8 O'Clock. Zayn would come over with his girlfriend, April. You hated her, not just because she had Zayn wrapped around her finger, but she was totally wrong for him (at least you thought). They had only known each other for a month before going out.

You glance at the clock, 7:30. You grunt aloud. "What's wrong [y/n]?" Harry asks, turing the T.V off. "Can you not tell Zayn I said this? I... don't really like his girlfriend." You say sadly. "Why ever not?" Lou says. "Well, all she ever does is complain about how she doen't have enough stuff, and he always buys her whatever. She is out at clubs all the time while you guys work your asses off." You say angerly. "Calm down, [y/n]. Why do care so much?" Harry says. "I care because he has been my friend for a long time!"    You calm down a bit, finishing your sentence. "I just don't want to see him get hurt..." You say looking down.

Lou starts to rub your back in comfort. "It's going to be okay, he is grown for god sakes!" You just nod you head flipping the T.V back on. Suddenly, your friend Jamie texts you. 'OMG you HAVE to see this pic    April took at the club, she sent it to me... Shes cheating on Zayn... Who's gunna tell him?' You read the text in shock.  "What?" Lou asks looking at the phone. He gasps and gives it to Harry, who mutters 'Oh my god'. 

The phone beeps again and the photo pops up, a picture of April and a tall man, making out on the bar table. You look away in disgust, throwing the phone on a  pillow. Lou and Harry pick it up and look. "That.... bitch!" I say through the tears that escape without my control. I smuther myself in a pillow as the door opens, with Zayn walking in.... Alone.

"Um... What's going on with her?" Zayn says to Lou. "Oh, um... acting... She is taking up acting... Isn't it good?" "Yeah, really believable [y/n]!" Zayn hollers. "Thanks..." You say. You all sit on the coutch and turn a film on. "Where's April?" You finally ask. "Uh, at a job interview I think..." He says, looking at the clock. "She'll be here soon." 

~~~~~~~~~~

As time ticks on you get more and more anxious to tell him. "Zayn," you finally blurt out "come into the kitchen for a second, I need to... Talk to you." He nods and follows you in. "Look," You say, tears coming back. "just.... Look at this..." You say holding the phone to his face, turing away. You look back and see him shaking his head and pusing the phone down. "You okay?" You ask, hugging him. "You know," he says "I never really liked her as much as I like this other girl. She is beautiful, funny, lovely... and all around perfect." You break away from the hug. "Who?" He grabs your waist and kisses you passionatly, dipping you. As he pulls away, you look in his eyes as he says the one word you've been waiting for. "You."  

HOPE YOU ENJOYED (I know it was long, sorry!)