Imagine: Zayn

"Get out!" I scream at him. My head was spinning and I am furious. "Fine, whatever," Zayn says calmly. He picks up his bag and turns towards the door. As he opens it I run up to him, and shove him out, locking the door behind him. I run to my room, tears in my eyes. How could he cheat on me? Why? The tears run down my face, one after thie other as I sob in my pillow. "I hate you Zayn! I hate that you made me love you!" I punch the wall, and I pick the bedside lamp, throwing it against the wall. The ceramic breaks, shattering; just like Zayn and I's future.

It takes about 10 minutes to calm myself. I look at my hand, bleeding from the wall. I shake my head and look in the mirror. Big, wild brown eyes stare back with cry marks on my cheek and knotted hair. I bite my lip and rise from the bed, heading to the kitchen to eat my sorrows away. As I get the ice cream, I hear a knock at the door. Who could that be? I think sarcastically. Problably my nosy-ass neighbors complaining about the noise.

I walk over and open the door to see a sad-eyed Zayn staring down at me, flowers in hand. He examines me as I say nothing, scowling at him. "Here," he whispers, a little choked up. He hands the white roses to me, my favorite. "You have to believe me, babe. I didn't do anything," hes staring at me now with desperation and fear in his eyes. With tears building up at my eyes, I say, "How? How can I believe you? I saw it!" I was screaming again through sobs. He says nothing, and suddenly I'm in his muscular arms. I wrap my arms around him, sobbing in his varsity jacket. "Shhh, it's okay babe, I will always be here," Zayn whispers in my ear as he rubs my back.

We are calmed down now, staring at each other sitting on opposite ends of the couch. "She kissed me, I pushed her off, you saw!" Zayn pleas, watching my eyes. "She was so attractive, better looking than me--" he cuts me off, "No, she wasn't she was a pig compared to you. Do you know how beautiful you are? I pushed her off because she wasn't you, I didnt recognize the lips, they werent yours," I look down at my hands, processing the words. She was a pig conpared to you... I keep replaying them. The possibility of some random drunk girl kissing him is very likely, given how damned attractive he is. I was about to say get out again, but looked over at the roses. He cares. He knows me, hes never lied. I love him.

I slide over to his side and crawl on his lap, wrapping my legs round him. I kiss him, passionatly; my tounge in and out his mouth and my hands in his quiff. He grabs my hips and deepens the kiss, and lets go, searching for my eyes. "Those are the lips I were looking for tonight," he whispers. "I love you Zayn, I really do," I breathe back. He kisses me lightly and says, "As I do you, beautiful,"