Imagine: Niall

You and Niall have been dating for about 3 years now. You guys have been taking it pretty slow until 2 months ago, when you finally had sex! (I mean, you're 20 for god sakes!) It's been pretty regular with you guys. In the back of your mind, you want him to take it to the next level, but never expressed this to him. You figure he will take it slow, like he always has. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up and look at the calendar and grunt. It's 'that time of the week' again. You walk to the bathroom. You pull down your pants when you see there is no blood like usual. You figure it's fine, it'll come later and climb back to bed. You wake up again and still no blood. Your still not worried as you pull on clothes and drive to work.

The next day the same thing happens. You start to get a bit worried and drive to the pharmacy for a pregnancy test. You take it and wait...

You are pacing outside the door of the bathroom, constantly checking your watch. When 5 minutes come, you take a deep breath and open the door. You take the box and read that pink means pregnant.    The test is flipped over, you take a deep breath and turn it.

You can't believe your eyes.... It's pink! You are pregnant! A hundred things run through your mind at once and you can't think straight. You hear the front door open and Niall shout "I'm home babe! You here?" You panick and scream "In the bathroom!" You toss the test out the window before he comes in.

"Hey Niallers!" You say, hugging him. Suddenly, you forget all worries, you remember why you have been with him for 3 years and want more. You remember exactly why you said yes. You aren't worried about the kid, you want kids with this man, you love him. He takes your hand and spins you, catching you in his arms. He dips you and kisses you slowly. You get lost in his kiss, in his arms you melt.

"I have something to say." You announce as you pull away. "What?" He says looking worried. "You might not like this..." You hesitate to say it as he looks and more intently. "I-I'm........Pregnant......" You  spit out. 

You watch his eyes, they have no emotion in them yet. You get afraid that he won't want it. Suddenly, his eyes light up and he flashes a huge smile and hugs you tightly. You hug him back, smiling. "We are going to have a baby!" He screams. "I can't wait to tell the guys!" 

THE END! <3