Imagine: Harry

We got done eating, my boyfriend Devon and I, and I paid the bill, again. I walk up to the counter to swipe my card and sign the pad. I punch in my pin and I pay 68.26£ for dinner. I smile kindly at the young man behind the counter, he smiles back as Devon and I walk out.

"What the hell was that?!" Devon screams. I look up at him, his black eyes peircing into me. I cringe and look away, afraid to look him in the eye again. He has major jealousy issues, that I knew, but this? "What are you talking about?" I ask, unlocking the car and hopping in the driver seat. He gets in and continues, "Making a pass at the cashier? What the fuck?" He growls. I start the engine and pull out, driving frantically home. "I was just being kind, Devon," I plea. He smiles darkly at me and I avoid his gaze, keeping my eyes on the road. "This isnt over," he whispers. It sends chills down my spine.

We get home and I fumble to get the door open. Devon hated my house more than anything because I shared it with Harry. But Harry was the greatest friend I could ever dream for. As I shut the door behind us, I turn around to see he has me pinned against the door as he stares evily down at me. "Let me go," I squeak. He leans in more, closer to my face as the scent of cheap wine reeks off of him. "Your so fucking ugly, you know that?" Devon announces. I look weakly up at him. "And youll bang anyone with a dick thats willing to let you suck it," he slurs. My heart stings with pain, his words hurt. "You know what you are? A whore! A ugly, skanky, fat, bitch!" He screams. He lifts his hand up and brings it down on my cheek. "Ow!" I scream through tears. He smiles a yellow, toothy smile at me and he continues to beat me; shoving, kicking, slapping, and pulling my hair. "STOP!" I yell at the top of my lungs as I bring my knee to his crotch. I hit a sweet spot, he yelps in pain and gets on his knees. "Fuck you, Im out," he breathes in pain as he stomps out.

Im in my room now, my whole body in pain. I finally get up and grab scissors, looking at them with interest. Will this take the pain away? Make all my hurt vanish? I look in the mirror. My face is bruised and ugly, just like Devon said. Through sobs I pick the scissors back up, opening them. My head is spinning and my adrenaline pumping. I slice the scissors into my wrist as the pain rings through me as I sob, looking in the mirror knowing he was right. I am worthless. Nobody cares. Even Harry, the man I have been madly, truely in love with doesnt love me back. I keep digging the scissor blade in my wrist. Ill never see those green eyes, that perfect smile, those dimples, that curly head of hair ever again.

The door bursts open. I look over to see Harry, in a beater and shorts staring at me, wide-eyed. He runs over and wrestles the sccisors from my hand. He grabs a hand towel, wrapping it round my bleeding wrist. Then, he embraces me, his warmth surrounding me as he rubs my back in comfort. "Babe, what happened?" He whispers in my ear. "Devon hit me," I barely utter. He hugs me tighter. "Why are you doing this to yourself?" He holds my shoulders, looking at my face from arms length, inspecting me. "Devon was right, I am worthless," I whisper through unshed tears. I am so dizzy from blood loss, but adrenaline keeps me upright. I look up at Harry, looking at me with those beautiful eyes. "That is not true at all. You are so beautiful, inside and out. Your lovely hazel eyes, beautiful brunette hair, and those lips..." he pauses and stares at my mouth. "Do you know how bad I want to kiss them? I have drempt it for quite a while..." I dont say a word, I just look up hoping he will plant those gorgeous lips on mine.

And he does. He leans in, one hand on my hip, other lost in my hair. I kiss back, hard. I french him, twisting my tounge in his mouth. Fireworks explode in my stomach, millions of butterflies set free. Oh, I love him. He lets go and I look up as his eyes are sqeezed shut. "Babe, I wish that couldve lasted forever," he sighs. I frown, "Whats wrong?" I ask. He looks up, eyes dancing with happiness as he smiles that perfect, sexy smile. "I guess now is as good a time as ever," he mutters. "I love you, you are so perfect in every single way. Beautiful, funny, sweet, caring, good humor. I love every little imperfection about you. You litterally had me at hello. I just... love you," I smile, I smile like Ive never smiled in my life. My life is complete, all sorrow lifted. "I love you too, Harry Styles,"