Imagine: Liam

Yawn. I wake up to a sleeping Liam beside me, fast asleep. I glance at the clock, 3:53 am. Too early. I prop myself up with my arm, resting my head on my hand. I stare down at him, smiling like an idiot. His hair is ruffled, face soft and relaxed. He looks so cute. I lift my hand to his face, touching his cheek with the back of my index finger. He mumbles, and I stop, waiting for him to wake. He blinks awake, yawning. "What time is it?" He says in a raspy morning voice.'Almost 4," I whisper in his ear, laying my head next to his. He wraps the blanket over me, and I can feel his naked chest. He presses me up against him, wrapping his arms around my waist. "When did you take your sweats off, babe?" He asks, tugging at the elastic of my underwear. "It got hot," I breathe. I turn over to face him, lips curling at the sides in a sexy smile. He pulls me against him again, nuzzling his nose in my hair.

He moves my hair, kissing under my ear and my neck. "Too early, Liam," I whisper as a light moan escapes my open mouth. "Mmm," Liam grumbles, grinding his erection on me. "Please," I plea, grinding against him, too. "Argh," he grunts. I pull the covers off the bed, getting on top of him, sitting on his chest lower torso. I slide down off him, over his hardened member, between his legs. "Oh, babe," he beathes. "You started this, Liam darling," I wink at him and look down at his boxers hungerly. I lick my bottom lip, and yank his boxers out as his erection is exposed. Woah. I lean down and put my mouth around the tip and lick, swallowing the precum. "Oh my god," he growls, grabbing at the sheets. I take him in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down, swirling my tounge around his member. I take him as deep as I can get, but I cant get all of it. "Stop, I dont wanna cum in your mouth!" He almost screams as he pulls away. I frown, he tasted so good.

He smiles at me, and grabs my waist, picking me up and sitting me on his erection. I put my clit on it, and he slowly moves into it, filling me. "Fuck," I moan, hes not even in me all the way. "Sorry," he mutters. "No, dont stop," I breathe, grinding my hips on him. He slowly pushes in and out of me, still not all the way in. Halfway through, he suddenly shoves the rest of his 10 inch member inside of me, making me moan in pain. He slowly pulls all of it out, then shoves all of it it, a tourturous rhythm. I climax, "Liam!" I moan, pelvic flexing around him, making him cum. I collapse at his side as he pants next to me, pulling his boxers up.

He wraps his arms around me once again, breathing heavily in my ear. "Damn," he breathes, kissing my forehead. "Go to sleep," I mutter kissing his chest.