Chapter 14 ~ Under The Sheets

"I've missed you," I murmur to Logan as he sends off a quick text to Jessica and Emily to let them know we are okay and staying here for a couple days. Anyhow, it already has been a couple days and Logan understood why I couldn't go back after I told him everything.

"I've missed you too, more than anything," Logan says lovingly before pulling me onto his lap. I don't pull away, something has happened between us. I love it, more than anything. The throbbing in my heart can't stop as I curl up in his arms, his body slightly swaying back and forth.

"What are we going to do?" I ask quietly.

"What do you mean?" His voice whispers, a hot breath on the back of my neck.

"I mean, I don't want to go back. Jace has made everything so awkward for me. He thinks I love him, but I don't. I love you Logan, I just love you..." I whisper, my voice breaking.

"I love you too, babe. I do, I would do anything for you, but we can't hide away, you know that."

"I love you, just one more day," It's hard to understand me, I have been through so much that it is hard to understand. Jace used to get me, but now he doesn't. Now Logan does, and the thing is. I loved Jace, but I don't need them. I love Logan, and I need him. I walked away, if I was able to stay maybe I would have needed him, but I know I don't.

"One more day," Logan repeats after me, his lips connecting to my neck. We slip under the sheets. Warmth erupts in my body and the kissing begins to overwhelm my senses. I need him so much more than Jace, more than I ever needed Jace.

*Now Let Your Imagination Take Ahold Of You*

A/N:

Hehehehehehehehehe, maybe i'll finish it up next chapter. Comment if you want me too!

by the way, Hi I haven't seen you guys in a while. Check out my other stories (especially Capture It).