Chapter 5 ~ Fire, Rain, and Now Glitter?

Isabelle and I watched the sleeping Clary, she looked so peaceful. Isabelle had changed her into a pair of shorts and a tank-top. We pulled the covers over her because her body was freezing but her head was burning up. There was a cold, wet cloth on her forehead, Isabelle said that it helps Mundanes and an irazte wouldn't work.

Isabelle was whispering in the phone with Magnus explaining what happened. I have no idea what happened, all I know is that only demons are supposed to do that. Very high up demons, might I add. Magnus was a warlock that dates Alec, so he helped us out a lot. I watched Clary as she moved around a little, what happened to her? I wanted to wrap my arms around her and tell her everything was going to be okay, but I knew I couldn't. I ruined it for us and now I have to live in agony for the rest of my life. Yeah, I'm just that awesome. Ruining meaningfully relationships. Totally awesome.

I heard her start moving more and I looked up, her eyes were flickering. I checked the clock, 5 am. No one was home except Isabelle, who was still on the phone, Clary, and I. Clary groaned a little and she opened her eyes, she had a little sweat plastered on her forehead and she was gasping for breath. Quickly, I went over to her and knelt by her bedside.

"Are you okay? Magnus is coming. Please relax." I calmly said to her slowly. Clary looked at me tears welled up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry" is all she murmured before I pulled her into a tight hug. I wanted to make sure she was okay. I wanted to make sure she was going to be alright. Clary hugged me back, I felt my shoulder getting a little wet, there was no fire thankfully. I held her close and looked over to Isabelle who gave me a forced smile and was talking on the phone. I think she was on with Simon now because she was talking with more emotion. I'm glad we all found love somehow. Alec and Magnus, Isabelle and Simon, and now, well, possibly Clary and I. I've missed holding her in my arms, although right now she is really hot. Literally, she feels hot. I move back a bit and she moves away. 

"Your burning up, let me get-" 

"I'm sorry...I really am. I didn't mean for it to get out of control like that. I didn't even know I could do that." Clary said obviously hurt about this whole situtation. Clary looked so innocent like a 5 year old and she was twidling her thumbs. 

"You don't have to apologize. It's all going to be okay. Don't worry, we can clean this up and we will get you feeling better aswell. Magnus should be ove-", I paused as the door opened revealing Magnus with glitter all over himself, Alec standing at his side. "Speak of the devil" I said looking over to Clary. 

"Fire, rain, and now glitter?" Clary asked a hint of laughter in her voice. At least she's feeling a little better. Magnus smiled and flicked the light switch making the room illuminate in white light. I looked around more and saw the fire did make a star inside a circle. Magnu looked a little taken aback when he saw the star and circle and Clary just had her head looking at her thumbs, making her look like a child who told his mum he didn't take a cookie but he did. I almost laughed and then the seriousness settled in. 

"How are you feeling?" Magnus asked Clary sitting at the edge of her bed. 

"Like shit." 

"What's wrong?" 

"Everything." Clary said simply. Magnus put a hand to her head feeling her temperature. Clary had a pale, icy look in her eyes. I think that means she's sick. Her once vivid green eyes were now a dull green, like they were wasted of energy. Her skin was now an almost white pale. I saw a few bruises and burns here and there on her skin and her hair had singes at the ends. I wonder what happened to her while we weren't there. 

"Could you guys all go? I want to speka to Clary alone." Magnus asked making eye conatc with all of us. Especially Alec. 

"Um, yea come on guys lets go." Alec said jumping to his feet from where he was siting.  was ushered out of the door and into the hall. Why couldn't I stay? 

Clary's P.O.V. 

Magnus sat down on the bed and looked me in the eye. I knew I have to tell him the truth. I just hope he wasn't going to tell anyone else. 

"Would you like to tell me what happened, Clarissa?" 

"Um...yeah. Sure". 

With that I started explaining everything that happened in Edinburgh. Everything bad and everything good. Soon Magnus was going to know all my terrifying secrets.