The First Question

"...Am I understood?" Hashirama asked, after he explained the plan for their 'double mission'.

"Yeah" the others nodded their heads.

"But, even though you said that it was a double mission, I think it's more like having a mission with two purposes" Kakashi commented. And Hashirama turned gloomier.

"I think it's better to look and understand all the rooms in this house. So it will be easier to do the main mission." Hiruzen suggested.

"Leave it to me. With my Hiraishin, that will be much easier, and since we don't know when The Sage of The Six Paths will be back, we should make it done faster" Tobirama said as he made a hand seal, some bunshins appeared around him. "Just don't use force if someone noticed you" Hashirama warned with a smile. "As if someone will" Tobirama hissed.

"Then I will help Nidaime. My bunshins will look over the places and make a map about this place" Minato said. Tobirama asked him if he could do a Hiraishin, then he agreed to let Minato helped him. In a second, their bunshins disappeared to do the observation.

"What now?"

"..."

"Ashura said if we wanted to meet him, just ask the maid"

"But he also said he will meet us if he thinks it's the proper time"

"..."

"Yosh! I have thought of something!" Hashirama yelled, breaking the silence that has been around for a while. The others were a little startled because of his voice. "So you were so quiet because of thinking about something huh" Hiruzen teased. "Hey, I became Hokage not because of nothing, you know", responded Hashirama.

"So what is it?" Tobirama asked, his voice sounded annoyed. Hashirama turned his head, looking at his red-eyed little brother, and he grinned somehow mischievously.

"Let's have a question and Answer party! I mean, we are here together and all, might as well get to know each other!" he declared enthusiastically. The others stared at him thoughtfully.

"That doesn't sound bad" Minato said. The others had that 'I-think-the-same' face.

"Okay! I will ask first" Hashirama closed his eyes, hand on his chin. After a while, he clapped his hands once.

"Since we will be together like this for some moment, and we don't really know each other because we came from different era, I want to hear all about you. Likes, dislikes, position, hobby, title, or everything that makes you proud" Hahirama began. Naruto immediately raised his hand.

"Me, me! My name is Naruto Uzumaki. My like is ramen, my dislike is bad people. I'm the Nanadaime Hokage. And this white haired and masked man over here is my sensei, Kakashi Hatake. He likes a porn book and...--"

"Shut it, blonde. I thought Hashirama made it clear to introduce yourself" Tobirama said with a huff.

"And you don't have to say 'that' about me" Kakashi grabbed his student's shoulder with a hanging head. Then he looked up, looking at Hashirama and Tobirama who hadntt gotten a chance to meet him in the real life

"My name is Kakashi Hatake. I was the Rokudaime Hokage, currently a jounin. I was Naruto's sensei, and Minato's student. My like... err... um....", Kakashi trailed off a little, hesitant

'Of course that icha-icha book', thought Naruto

"... my dislike... I don't really have it. My age... I don't feel like telling you, but from my body right now, I think it's around 13 years old. I was called Kakashi of Sharingan for some reason" He finished. Hashirama gave an acknowledgement nod.