Prologue

"Hahhh.... Hah..." a long black haired man with tan skin panted, holding a huge scroll to help him stand. He looked tired. Really tired. Several cuts, bruises, burn injuries and blood could be seen on his skin, even underneath his red armor-like battle cloth.

He breathed heavily, staring at his surroundings, which dead bodies lying everywhere, like that was all that could be seen.

'I hope this would end this unnecessary war', he thought as he fell on his knees.

"Anija!" yelled a short white haired man who wore an almost-alike battle armor, with a different blue colored one, and white fur collar. He quickly went to his big brother's side, catching the said man's body before reaching the ground

"Anija" called the snowy head man again, to the dark haired one.

"Tobirama... you have to end this war, bring back... the peace we have always wished for, and..." the older one said between his final breath, "Protect the village and everyone in it for me. I trust the rest to you", he finished, releasing his last breath.

Tobirama, his beloved little brother, only stared at his now not-moving body.

"No, it can't be...", Tobirama murmured as the rain fell, covering his face from his rarely-seen tears. He hugged his elder brother's dead body, then put it back onto the ground slowly.

When he realized his subordinates had come, he stood up, still gazing at once-his-brother's-living body, he announced a thing that made the whole ninja world shocked.

"The First Hokage, Hashirama Senju, who was titled as thr 'God of Shinobi', has fallen in the battle"

'I think I can see you guys now, Kawarama, Itama", Hashirama closed his eyes slowly, after entrusting the title of hokage to his little brother,

But right when he was about to be brought to the afterlife, he saw something shined so brightly, which made him covered his eyes. "What is that?" he asked before the brightness became too bright and he lost his consciousness

*Time Skip*

'I hope, Saru, Danzo, and the others succeeded in running away', the snowy white haired man thought. His fair-skinned body looked rather dark because of the darkness of the night. He used his last strength to do one of his sensory skills. He touched the ground with his finger,

"They are all dead. Good", he thought with a smirk before looking at 20 dead bodies of the enemies.

He and his subordinates were surrounded by 20 elite force of Kumogakure. And he decided to be the bait, for letting the others to run away, after he passed the title of Hokage to Hiruzen Sarutobi, one of his trusted pupils. He also said some important things to his subordinates, especially Danzo and Hiruzen. He believed they would be a good pair if they wanted to try, even though they were always competing with each other.

"Looks like my time is over now. I would better trust the rest to them" he thought out loud as his body fell onto the hard ground. 'maybe it will be fun to be finally seeing you again, brothers' he muttered with a little smile, referring to his dead little brothers, Kawarama and Itama, and of course his annoying dead-also older brother, Hashirama.