Kiss and tell

Anne looked shocked, no way would she kiss Gilbert no way!. Why should she show affection to some boy no she wouldn't!
"No I won't kiss Gilbert I don't want to I'm not ready!" Anne said very flustered
"To bad Anne it's not your dare!" Josie replied
"You don't have too anne"Said Diana kindly
"Okay then have it your way don't kiss Gilbert, I will" Josie grinned
Anne looked horrified she couldn't let Josie pie kiss Gilbert that was just wrong no Anne would have to make a sacrifice.
Anne marched up to Gilbert and pushed Josie out the way.
"Gilbert I've decided that I will let you.."
Before Anne could get another word out her mouth, Gilbert lent over her cupped Anne's face in his hands and gently kissed her on the lips. 

Anne's hole body felt like it was on fire she had never felt so alive! The two pulled away and looked each other in the eyes. Gilbert felt a longing to kiss anne again but he resisted he knew that would make her mad and that was the last thing he wanted, everyone went silent, they all looked shocked, Anne blushed and grabbed Diana's hand and the two walked away.
The rest of the day went by in a blur anne couldn't stop thinking about Gilbert and kissing him, she knew it was just for a game but she couldn't help but think it meant more than that.
When school was over Gilbert walked Anne and Diana home, once they had dropped off Diana at her house Anne and Gilbert walked in silence until they reached green gables.
"Anne I just wanted to say....'
"Don't say it Blythe that kiss was just for the game, it meant nothing, nothing at all!" Anne declared
Gilbert looked hurt he thought that she maybe felt the same way about him as he did her but obviously not.
"Oh okay then have a nice day anne" Gilbert mumbled
Anne nodded and ran off, little did Gilbert know Anne did feel the same way about him but she just wasn't ready to share it, not now, not tomorrow, maybe never. This worried her because she didn't want to make Gilbert think that she didn't care for him, that she didn't like him, but it was too late she already did!