Chapter Thirty-Eight [New Strength]

Hey.....A wild CAT has appeared and has for you a ver long awaited chapter. I'm sorry the chapter is short, there is an explanation for that at the very end of the chapter.

Enjoy!

~~~~~

GAME OVER

Chapter 38 [New Strength]

~~~~~

Adam rushed over as the cars rolled to a stop, yet before the engine was turned off the doors were swung open, "Adams!"

His friends came streaming out in an unsurprising flow of emotions, "H-How did you survive!" Jin exclaimed as he, Barney, and Ross buried him in a hug that resulted in the four of them on the grass.

Adam saw Captain Jess exit the car, her face a slight mix of relief and confusion.

"Luck," he chuckled and did his best to sit up.

"It's my fault..." Ross muttered. Adam frowned and hugged Ross who was shocked by the action.

"No it's not. I did what any stupid idiot would, you did nothing wrong."

"Adam," Adam looked up at Captain Mau. A crowd was beginning to form around them, "I am glad to see you are not dead, but I have to ask how? People that fall into the void, do not return."

"I fell into the End...it was by mere chance, I could've fallen into the void, or landed on the ground, but I survived by landing in a void pool...what's more," Adam paused and as all eyes were on him he spoke.

"The Enders are declaring a war against the kingdom...starting with Sooul."

~~~~~

"Dammit! How can you be so complacent Jessica!" Seto's hand slammed down onto the table. Adam flinched at the sound, Seto often got angry, but he'd never seen him this angry.

After his sudden outburst that immediately caused an uproar, Captain Mau had ordered everyone to return to their duties. She instructed him to get on his feet and follow her. A very angry Seto followed behind them. He hardly had a moment with his friends.

"That's Captain Mau to you--"

"Captain? You're just a frivolous child who has yet to even live up to the standards of her father. And here you are again choosing to wait. We should be readying to fight back--"

"There is no evidence to back Adam's claims--"

"I heard them talk, I think she was their King's sister. She mentioned an attack before..."Adam rubbed his neck.

"That's enough Adam, you fell, you died, anything that happened could be an illusion caused by your fear. You're lucky to be alive--"

"That's not all! There was a civilization!" Adam argued, "A castle twice the size of ours...this place--this place, I think, used to be a kingdom of humans. I think they were Celenians."

The Captain looked at Adam in confusion while Seto's reaction was more of shock, "What silly nonsense is this. Enders are monsters that live in darkness under our realm, and there is no such thing as a Celenian, The only kingdoms beside Rekrium exist outside the ring."

Adam frowned but said no more, Seto was also quiet.

"Adam we're done here, I'll call for you if I need you. Thank you for your work today."

Adam nodded and watched as the Captain picked up her phone, "Get me in contact with Tyler."

Adam took this moment to leave. He still needed to speak to Ross about his amulet.