Chapter Ten [Good Friend]

This was a bit hard to write. However it was fun near the end *snickers* 

There is a GAMEOVER extra book on my page that holds hints, a bit of help and will hold anything I deem important.

You guys should thank MC_WarriorCat they nearly decoded and deciphered the Runic language. So as a reward I've revealed the Runic language alphabet for you all in the extra book.

~~~~~

GAME OVER

Chapter 10 [Good Friend]

~~~~~

"Well, if it isn't our pal the Adam! Has Seto been keeping you cooped up?"

Adam's head glanced up as he climbed the path along the ravine wall and came out to the open grassy surface. He's lost a bit of that strength he had before since he'd been stuck with Seto for so many weeks. His breath was a bit labored.

Adam saw Jin and Barney sporting very simple stone weapons in their hands and dorky little grins plastered on their face.

"Guys! Am I glad to see you two!" Adam ran up and high-fived the two of them. They shared some laughs and quick greetings.

Adam pointed at the swords, "Are those stone swords?"

"Yes, we has stone swords nows! And's we'res goings outs todays!"

"Yeah! It's gonna be so cool!"

"Awesome!" Adam bubbled with excitement, man, he wished he could go out on some scout missions. He'd take down any amount of zombies and skeletons, just like Ty! Oh...wait...Ty. Adam felt a pang in his chest, he screwed up several weeks earlier with him! Oh Notch!

"Hey, see you later Adam!"

"Good luck!" Adam waved to them. Adam decided to push all thoughts of his screw up out of his head. He learned a lot with Seto and he was determined to take his newfound skills to a whole new level! He's was going to work twice as hard to work his way up to Jason's expectations and then prove to Ty he could make a good Player!"

"There you are!" A figure came up from behind Adam and leaned against him for support. Adam almost fell forward, but the person caught him and stood up straight, "I just came from down below and I ran into Seto. He'd told me you've been released from his clutches, and I thought that now would be a great time to teach you a few things!"

Adam looked to see the smiling face of Tyler, "Tyler, sir!"

"Heya there kiddo! Long time no see! How's life now that you're free?" Tyler joked.

"Pretty good," Adam played along with the joke.

"Good, come with me. Let me talk with Jason real quick, and then we'll probably be set."

"Ok," Adam nodded his head, he followed Tyler to Jason's lab. However, he remained outside while Tyler went in. Adam felt himself wince when he heard the sound of shattered glass and something that sounded like 'Don't disturb me while I'm eating!'

And then Tyler came rushing out with a nervous chuckle and grabbed Adam by his arm dragging him away from the building where onlookers were already peering at with a fearful curiosity.

"What did you do?"

"Just popped in to ask if it would be alright to take you out for a bit. I thought that after a month here, you would actually like to learn a thing or two about being a trainee at the AHD."

"Wait...what? Learn, like what. WAIT! Are you going to show me something!" Adam shook free of Tyler and his eyes practically sparkled with a childlike glimmer, "Are you going to show me how to fight monsters, or do a flip, or...or--"