Chapter Five [Seto Magi]

I apologize for not having a chapter for you out sooner today. But here you go, more sass and Seto I hope this makes it up :D

~~~~~

GAMEOVER

Chapter 5 [Seto Magi]

~~~~~

Adam followed behind Jin. Adam spotted the Ross fellow standing next to Barney, who was...still asleep. "Hey Ross!" Jin called out and waved. Ross glanced over with disinterest, his tail bobbed up and down as a sign of acknowledgement to Jin's greeting.

Jin and Adam stopped by Barney, Ross kicked him in the side, "Wake up."

Adam winced, though the kick wasn't to him it still looked like it hurt. Barney in response let out a loud snore. How could one sleep through that?

"If you don't, I'll push you off the cliff." No answer, Ross sighed and started to nudge Barney, he muttered under his breath in annoyance. Adam couldn't really tell having only known the guy for a few short minutes, but Ross seemed more annoyed than what he'd already experienced earlier.

"Ok! So Ross, I'm sure there is a better way then pushing Barney off a cliff," Jin placed a hand on Ross' shoulder.

Ross backed off after Jin told him to. Jin hoisted Barney up by grabbing him under his armpits. Adam held back a snicker as the two almost fell over, "Oh man, this guy," Jin heaved, "Is heavier than he looks! Adam mind helping me?"

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Just slap him a bit, just to wake him up."

"O-ok." Adam hesitantly slapped Barney...well really he just tapped his face.

"That's not a slap you idiot!" Ross hissed.

"Sorry!" Adam jumped, "Just slapping someone sounds painful," Adam was a little uncertain about hurting anyone, especially a friend. Even if it was as something as small as a slap, maybe people would think him a bit weak or even cowardly. But he believed strongly in giving kindness to everyone, and hated hurting people. If he can avoid it, he will.

Ross pushed Adam aside and slapped Barney awake, 2, 3...Barney was awake by the 4th.

"I'm ups! I'm ups!" Barney shouted and Jin let him go. Barney stopped himself from falling and looked around with a crazed sense of alarm, he calmed when he saw Jin and Ross, "Ohs. It's just yous twos. Is it times for afternoons drills?"

"No, you missed those Barney, out instructor already marked you absent and signed you up for penalty chores," Jin answered.

"Aw mans!" Barney said, he noticed Adam watching, "Oh hellos dere! I's Barney," he held out his arm to Adam and Adam took it hesitantly, "but yous can calls me Barney."

"O-ok, B--wait, isn't that repeti--"

"Are yous that funny mans that was shoved off cliff?"

"Hey...wait what?" Adam looked at Barney quizzically. He found him a bit hard to understand, "I guess I am?" that was more of a question than an answer however it didn't really matter.

"Sos, you'res new which means you don'ts know your ways arounds, Why don'ts we shows you!"

"Hey, good idea Barney! We even have a spare bunk in our level F dorm, you can share with us since you don't know your way around!"

"Does he really have to--"

"Shush Ross," Jin said.

"Re-really?" Adam felt a small ounce of excitement well up in his chest. With each waking moment this reality began to feel even more real. "You would let me stay with you guys?"