Chapter Twenty [Words of Spite]

Allllrighty guys! I know many of you expressed your excitement for this chapter and you will not be disappointed. As promised there is some drama!

Today I have for you an exceptional chapter of action! Punches are thrown, blood is shed (though only Human ranks technically bleed), many hate filled words are spat as anger is unleashed. And the most important of all, this chapter is longer than average! 9 Google Doc pages long! And I normally write 6

So please do enjoy the juicy action! And be ready for later drama in the second Arc (which this is the second Arc.)

~~~~~

GAME OVER

Chapter 20 [Words of Spite]

~~~~~

When Adam woke the next morning he realized he woke up peacefully. There were no explosions, no swearing, and no being tossed out of bed by magic, but Seto was definitely here.

"Adam, hurry and get in here, I know you're awake."

"Y-yes sir," Adam rolled out of his bed, he'd fallen asleep with his phone in his hand. Adam placed the phone back on the bedside table, he would charge it later...Last night after he told Alesa yes, he hasn't heard back since he knew she read the message, but she hasn't responded.

He did try saying he would like to still be friends if that was possible, however that message remained unread.

He didn't try anything afterward.

Outside of his room, Seto was waiting. All the weapons, armor and a ton of potions were waiting in several chests. There was a shimmering glow over the weapons and armor, which just meant they were enchanted.

"These are a bunch of gear that will be used on the expedition, I want you to help me take it up.

"Ok," Adam walked over and picked up one of the chests. It was heavy, but he will say one thing, he did pick up a bit more muscle while living here.

The other 3 chests were lifted by Seto's magic, "Once we get up there, we are leaving these in the center clearing, Ty and Tyler are distributing these to those who are heading on the mission."

"Ok."

The walk up the ravine was quiet, there wasn't much traffic, but when they did come across someone going down the ravine, it was easy to move past them. At the top of the ravine, it was bustling like crazy. It seemed all anyone could talk about was this large-scale mission that was going to be carried out in 12 days.

Seto lowered his 3 chests to the ground and Adam followed suit. Adam was almost in awe at the spirits of everyone here. The AHD, the perfect team, every player, and OP here worked in harmony. Because that is what they did. They worked together to get the job done, they worked together to protect human life. Players and OPs were just that amazing.

But not him.

"Thanks, Seto," Tyler came up to them and placed a hand on Seto's shoulder. He just shrugged it off.

"It's nothing." Adam avoided looking at Tyler, he felt bad. Tyler was practically his mentor here, but now they would just go back to being two strangers with absolutely nothing to do with each other.

"Alright! Let's get to work people!" Tyler shouted.

"Tyler," Tyler glanced back to see Ty walking towards the center. His stern eyes glared, but not with anger, glaring was normal for him. "Are the--nevermind, I see Seto has already brought them up."

"Yep! I think Seto really outdid himself with these enchants, they'll beat that scaly lizard so don't worry about the mission."

"I'm not."