The Purple Pills

(It is now the present time)

Chapter 4: The Purple Pills

Mommy woke me up today, because it was Saturday. She lets me sleep on Saturdays, because on that day she has to go ‘party’ and daddy has to take care of me. That’s okay, I guess, because daddy lets me watch all of the cartoons, even the funny ones like SpongeBob.

Mommy says I can’t watch SpongeBob because it was too stupid and it would rot my mind.

Silly mommy, SpongeBob is funny!

I went downstairs to eat some cereal, but oh no again! No more cereal. So I had to settle for some brown milk instead, which was just as yummy.

I watched cartoons all day long while mommy got ready.

My mommy was really pretty, like those models on her magazines. I really liked her yellow hair, and her grey eyes, but how come I can't look like her?

How come I have black hair and blue eyes while mommy and daddy both had yellow hair and grey eyes?

Mommy says I shouldn’t ask questions and that I should be happy with how I look, because when I grow up, she says Imma be a ‘looker.’

How can I be a looker when Im all grown up, when I can already look right now? Sometimes mommy says the silliest things.

Mommy was all good to go, but before going she made sure I took the purple pills again.

Stupid purple pills, you don’t work at all.

Daddy was watching the TV and he said that if I disturbed him I would get a spanking, so no way siree bob was I going to bother daddy!

I hate those purple pills. I hate them, I hate them, they don’t even work.

Dr. Will is my doctor; he is really nice, sometimes. The only time he’s mean is when he gives me more purple pills and gives me shots.

He promised me and mommy that I would get better with the purple pills, but I didn’t, so Dr. Will is a big fat liar and I hope his mommy washes his mouth with soap for lying.

The purple pills were round and big, and Im always scared Im gonna choke on them. They taste very bad, like school chalk, and they always make me sick after I take them.

Sometimes, I get tummy aches and aches in my head, and get runny poop.

Sometimes, also, I throw up all my dinner and my body gets really hot, like the stove in the kitchen.

“Bye, Roger. Bye, Amber.” Mommy yelled from the front door. Mommy has gone out now, and daddy says I shouldn’t disturb him.

What should I do, Im bored now. I finished cartoons and now they had nothing but movies with real people on the TV, boring!

And I was scared of the red people. What if they come back, help, because daddy is watching TV and mommy’s gone, who will help me?

And maybe Edgar will come back! Oh no!

I hate Edgar, he made me have an accident in my dress and mommy slapped me and I cried very much but that’s alright, because mommy forgave me for peeing in my dress.

I sat down on the couch and hugged my knees.

I decided to watch more TV, because I found a page on the TV that had cartoons. But then I tried to turn up the volume, only the telly remote wasn’t working.

Maybe the TV and telly remote had a row.

I then had to watch the TV without any sound, boring, because I couldn’t hear all the funny sounds the cartoons make. And it’s all the fault of the stupid telly remote, and the TV, because of their fight I can't watch TV no more.

I watched TV for so long, my eyes got very tired and they decided to close and fall asleep.

*****

CRASH!

What was that? Oh no, maybe it’s the red people, oh I want my mommy, please mommy, come back!

“M-mommy?” I said, looking around the room. The whole den was black and I couldn’t see anything, not even my fingers in front of my nose. Maybe the power went out, oh no, where is daddy then?

“Daddy, help, Im scared!” I yelled, waiting for daddy to come and turn on the lights. He didn’t come back. Maybe the red people came and got him while I was sleeping; maybe they were looking for me, too!

The TV was off, and that’s weird, ‘cause I didn’t turn it off before sleeping.

Suddenly, the TV started growing bright red. It was so red, it hurt my eyes.

Im scared, where was my mommy?

The TV kept on growing red, red, RED, and my eyes started to cry, because the red was hurting them a lot.

“Hello, Amber.”

Where is that voice coming from? It sounds like the Red Person’s voice I heard at school.

“Amber, don’t you see me?”

No, no I don’t see you, I don’t want to either; I just want my mommy and my daddy!

I curled up in a ball and looked around the room. The TV was still growing red, and now it was beginning to change.

A face popped up on the red TV, and smiled at me. It had the same yellow glowing eyes, the same red and black face, and the scariest smile ever; it looked like the cat from Alice in wonderland.

I screamed, and screamed, and screamed SO loud, my ears hurt too.

I then picked up a pillow and threw it at the TV. Before it could hit the TV, the red color went away and then flew to the couch I was sitting on.

I jumped up and got off the couch because it started glowing red, too.

“Silly Amber, you can’t hide from me, you can’t hurt me…Im everywhere, Im everything…”

The whole room started glowing red, and I didn’t know where to go. I tried running to daddy’s room, but the room to the den was locked, I was stuck inside the red den!

I screamed and lay down on the floor, covering my ears and closing my eyes.

Purple pills, you didn’t work!

The evil voice laughed again and the room started spinning, oh no, it hurt my eyes so much!

Im going to fall, Im going to die, mommy, help me!

The purple pills are fake, the purple pills don’t work, and they hurt me!

My tummy started aching and my head started banging inside my brain, it hurt so much, maybe I am going to die and I won’t have to hurt like this anymore…

HELP, HELP, mommy, help!

Help…

***

oh yeah. i just ended it like that. ;p guess you'll just have to keep commenting and voting and fanning for me to continue my story...ha, i just blackmailed you! XDDD

xoxo;maybella