It's just a little shot, Amber

I'm sorry I have not updated since, what, LAST YEAR?! Omg I'm so sorry! I'm working very very VERY hard on a book right now and it's going wonderful and I've put all my time working on it. Plus I have 2 other successful stories here on wattpad (check them out!!!!) But thanks for sticking with me even after all these months. I love you! This is a filler chapter and a 'thank you' for the fans of this story! Sorry if it sucks lmao :3

*********************************

I woke up with a start and screamed as loud as I could.

Kitty was on the bed. She was no longer a man, she was still a kitty with her black fur and her red eyes. How did she change so fast?

I pushed the covers off of me and grabbed kitty by her neck. She did a 'mrrrowww' sound (silly kitty!) and I walked over to the door, opening it and walking down the hallway.

"Sorry Kitty, but last night you turned into a man and I didn't like that. You scared me and I don't want you anymore." I said as I hurried down the stairs.

It was really early in the morning--the lazy sun wasn't even awake yet. The moon was still sleeping in the sky, but the sky was starting to wake up.

No one was even awake. I could still hear daddy's snorring all the way downstairs.

I looked at the clock on the wall; it wasn't the same as the one at home. I couldn't read the time because the only time I can read is when it's time for the purple pills.

Yuck.

I didn't even take the purple pills last night. I fell asleep without even taking them, and I'm gonna get in trouble with mommy and daddy, but shh, don't tell them.

I walked to the kitchen, where the back door was. Mommy and daddy always locked the door at night because they said there are no good people in the streets at night. But they forget to lock the doors sometimes, I think it's because they were up all night drinking the red liquid in the bottles.

The red liquid in the bottles is for grown ups only, mommy said. They keep it hidden in the top shelf in the closet, because they think I dont know, but I do, and it's really easy to get there.

Mommy and daddy are really silly when it comes to hiding things.

They have a drawer full of treasures in their room and they don't even lock it up. I go there whenever I'm bored, they have loads of nice things to play with. Daddy even has a pow-pow machine hidden in the house, and it's called a gun, but he won't let me see it, and I can't touch it either, because when you do it makes really huge POWPOWPOW sounds and you can get hurt and blood will explode from your body.

It's true. I saw it on TV too, so it's real.

I opened the door and the cold air hit me in the face. I shivered and held Kitty closer to me. It's cold and I forgot my sweater upstairs, but I'm not gonna go and get it back because my room is extra scary.

"Out you go, Kitty. You're not allowed to come back here, either." I pushed Kitty out the door and watched her walk away.

She did her little 'mrroww' sounds and ran to the lake, sometimes stopping to turn back and look at me. I waved goodbye and closed the door, walking back into the house.

The clock above the stove did a cute little song followed by 'ding dong ding dong, ding dong ding dong'! I think that means it's time for the sun to wake up, because a few minutes later the sky started turning pink.

I walked to the living room and sat down on one of the couches. It was full of dust and it smelled of old people, but I dont really wanna go back to my bedroom and mommy'll wake up soon anyway.