Chapter 7

Jake's P.O.V.

*

*

*

*

*

*

I'm hearing her scream at him about alpha's and mutts and it made me realize...what if she's just like me?

When she finishes yelling at Zach I make a run for it.

While I'm trudging down the stairs I remember about leaving my phone on her bed.

She'll bring it to school tomorrow. Hopefully.

***

"Jessa! Get off of me!" I yell at her.

"No way in heck, I'm getting off Jakey." She says pinching my cheeks.

Ok that's it. No one and I mean No one ever pinches my cheeks and calls me "Jakey".

With all the force I've got (which is quit a bit) I toss Jessa off my bed, she lands flat on her back! Haha! Better teach her not to mess with me.

"Dammit Jake!" She gets up with a hand on her nose and....crap, I think I gave a her a bloody nose.

For you guys a bloody nose isn't all so bad. Well for the Hayden's (that's my family) it's a pretty big deal. Cause throughout the day we start getting dizzy and REALLY thirsty. If only I went to Jessa's Highschool, so I could watch that.

*

After a couple of minutes I'm dressed in a white tee, a pair of dark denim jeans and some sneakers. Today I let my brother Xavier pick my clothes.

"Really dude? I'm gonna wear this?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Of coarse! The ladies LOVE it when guys wear this type of clothing. I bet today you'll impress some pretty girl and she'll fall for ya!" He says punching my arm playfully.

"Xavier, I don't wanna impress a girl. I'm already dating a-"

"Holy crap! Who is she?! How old is she?! Do I even know he-" Before he can say anythig else I cut him off and tell him everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. From the moment I first met her till now.

"Jake,"he says laying a hand on my shoulder. "I think she may be your mate." I feel my cheeks get warm, so I quickly grab my backpack, thank him for helping me and wait outside for the bus.

What if what Xavier said about Mackenzie being my mate is true? What if she really is my mate? Will she except me the day I ask her? Oh boy, this is way to much thinking for a boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I suck at writing stories. But who cares?! Haha (: