Chapter 5

Leah's P.O.V.

*

*

*

*

*

*

I grab Zach's arm and drag him outside. "Hey! Let me go back inside! He's gonna kiss her!" Older brothers I swear, always protective.

"Zach, he's a nice boy. And he obviously loves her. What is he's her-" he cuts me off.

"NO! He is not her mate! And I'm not gonna let my baby sister kiss him!" Well I found his protective side.

"Dude, he makes her happy. Didn't you see how sad she was. And when he walked in she was so happy. It's obvious she loves him. And plus I think he is her mate."

"I know her makes her happy," he stops talking for a moment "But he isn't her mate. She still has four more years until she finds the guy. And I don't want her kissing anyone unless it's her mate."

"Zach, remember how you acted when I kissed a guy at the age of twelve? You kept teasing me about it. Why aren't you doing the same to Mackenzie? I mean for gods sake you guys are always making fun of each other!" I notice he looks kind of sad.

"It's just...this is my last little sister. And I don't want her to get her little heart broken." He's such an awesome brother.

"He isn't gonna hurt her. I know this for a fact. I was talking to him the other day and he said he wouldn't trade her for anything. He obviously loves her. And after he finished saying that I saw the look of love in his eyes."

"I know he's a nice kid but still I don't want her to get hurt."

"Look, I know your twenty two and I'm only eighteen but I know a lot more about love cause I'm a girl. So you just gotta trust me, ok?"

"Ok," I smile for a few seconds and he breaks the smile by saying,

"But if he hurts her I swear I'm gonna rid his guts out."

I swallow hard. "He's only twelve. Don't kill the kid."

"I won't. I just hope she's happy with him."

"Trust me, she will be." I walk away, knowing that I convinced him

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya I know, I suck at writing stories. I don't know what else to do so when I can't think I write.