Mid-Story Trailer // Glowing Eyes

If you can, listen to Lea Michelle's cover of "Make You Feel My Love." While reading.

Also, please read the whole AN at the end, very important.

______

She lays on the cold, hard ground, looking up at the grey walls that become more and more blurry each second.

Blood spills out her lips, mostly from her mouth.

"Don't go..I need you."

He whispers, holding her hand, and softly crying into her palm.

Him.

The boy who keeps her sane but will make her heart rate increase when he walks into a room.

The boy she's keeping her eyes open for.

Her motivation to waking up every morning.

The reason behind her smile when she sleeps.

It's him.

He starts to take her pain away slowly, closing his eyes shut as he takes it all in and away from her.

Her.

The girl he'd go to the end of the world for.

The girl he goes crazy about if she isn't with him.

The girl he constantly thinks about and can't get enough of.

The reason he takes every breath each day.

Her.

The eyes he loves so much, become more alive.

Her pale skin starts to fade into her natural color.

Her cold hands becoming warm in his.

The sides of his mouth start to curve upward, showing the smile she absolutely loves.

She sits up slowly, nothing but peaceful silence over fills them.

His ocean blue eyes stare into her light brown ones and he pulls her small frame into his big one.

He holds onto her as if his life depended on it and she grips onto him as if she'd let go, she'd be setting a crime.

He grabs her face softly, caressing her cheek and wiping the blood off the corner of her mouth.

They lean in and their lips meet, moving together in synch.

Nothing matters right now, it's just them two.

Nobody.

Nothing.

And at that moment, he knows he loves her. And knows she feels exactly the same way.

Because as long as they've got each other, they're sane.

As long as they've got each other, they can go on in life.

They pull away slowly, their fingers intertwined together as if they were made for one another.

She's the first to speak, "I love you with every bone in my body. I want you for the person you are. I want to be able to call you mine. Cause unlike every other girl, I'll love you, even when you have glowing eyes."

__________

AN: here is the mid-story trailer! I figured that because there was a mid-season trailer, you would like to see a mid-story one for glowing eyes as well. And I hope you enjoyed it.

I am also thinking of doing another Dylan fanfic, not as Liam Dunbar tho. Just as Dylan.

I would update a lot more because this one I have to wait a week to update for each episode.

The other one would be you playing on teen wolf and well..guess you'll see if I can get enough people to read.(;

So please comment a "yes" if you'd like that Dylan fanfic.

Also, tell me what you thought of this trailer while you're at it!

Don't be a sour wolf and vote and comment!